RastaRicanAir

AMERICA'S WORST LIVING ACTOR:

When Robin Hood comes on I mute all the parts where the legendary English folk hero is speaking in a southern California accent.

The other day Intolerable Cruelty came on, and I got up and left the house.

And I just saw Point Break for the sixth time ...the opening credits of Point Break for the sixth time

Just a mildly cynical weekend diversion for those of you who are currently wintered-out.
(While I'm at The Farm Xmas Boogie partying regardless of the w***her.)

Two Write-In Restrictions:
1) No Action Heroes. This poll is open only to "actors" who have tried to pull off both serious and comic roles, (And drawn an audience) but who couldn't play hurt if their nuts were stapled to a porcupine.

2) No women. When I get bored again, Sandra Bullock and two others will have their own thread.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I was gonna say ralph machio.:)
But I guess you could call him an action hero...if you call cathing flys with chop sticks action..and sanddda da deck...and pantta da fence...and waxxa the caw...all action stuff.:)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

I'd say Clooney is the worst one on your list. Kevin Costner has done a lot of great movies - Bull Durham, Field Of Dreams, Dances With Wolves are just a few...

Keanu Reeves has a bit wider range of ability, but Clooney just for some reason has no feeling in his roles. He just seems to be stone-faced all the time. I think he plays poker better than he acts... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Kevin Costner has done a lot of great movies - Bull Durham, Field Of Dreams, Dances With Wolves are just a few...

I am sorry, but ever since Kostner got some clout and started casting himself as super hero and not the EVERYMAN he should be, he has sucked in everything he has been in....NO EXCEPTIONS. He gives the most boring and uninspired performances.

uh........and I hated Dances With Wolves. Does anybody wanna fill me in on how that movie won so many Oscar's going against Scorse's "Goodfellas"? Was their something in the LA water that winter, or what? *exhales* sorry, had to do that. ;)

uh........and I hated Dances With Wolves. Does anybody wanna fill me in on how that movie won so many Oscar's going against Scorse's "Goodfellas"? Was their something in the LA water that winter, or what? *exhales* sorry, had to do that. ;)

Amen!

Most overrated movie EVER!!!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ben Afleck....when he played the blind super hero...I watched 2 mins and wanted to set my TV on fire...orrrr Steven Segal....he doesn't act much anymore thank god but he's a terrible actor plus he runs like a girl. Revees gets honorable mention " I know kung-fu"

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

It's Costner, hands-down.

I cannot understand how he was allowed to direct and produce.

"Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves", "Waterworld", and "The Postman" all sucked balls.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

The other day Intolerable Cruelty came on, and I got up and left the house.

Y'know the thing that comes with the tv, the one with all the buttons to press? That lets you turn off the crap and watch The Simpsons or something instead. Far easier than leaving the house.

Just FYI:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I'd say Clooney is the worst one on your list.

Who cares if he's not the best actor, Clooney is damn sexy and the top of my list of who I'd be a sex slave for. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Why do all men have such distaste for Keanu? The moment I saw the thread header, I knew Keanu would be an option b/c every man I've ever know can't stand the guy. Hmmmmmm:P

I loved him in The Replacements:P

I'm I'm nuts about Kevin Costner in Tin Cup;)

Clooney's flicks have done nothing for me---but he acted well on ER:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

***Who cares if he's not the best actor, Clooney is damn sexy and the top of my list of who I'd be a sex slave for. :ph34r:

I used to not really understand the whole Clooney thing, until I saw him up close. I actually felt his HEAT, before I saw him. He is definitely a sexy-looking man and simply exudes sexuality and charm, more so than I would have thought. I wouldn't kick him out of my bed, either, Andrea.

OMG! I thought I was the ONLY person on the planet who felt that way about Dances With Wolves.

As for George Clooney? He's hot, he's funny and he was really great in Oh Brother Where Art Thou! I haven't seen too many of his other films, but I did love him on ER!

I think there are way worse actors but out of those 3, I'd have to say Keanu Reeves.

Tom Cruise.

Besides his utterly terrible acting (he only plays Tom Cruise, and even that isn't consistently good), he's just weird.

Ciels-
Michele

Sidebar your Honor~

Granted he is a flake, but that being said...

He plays off the talent he's with to an extent.
The Color of Money was IMO one of his best movies as far as acting talent goes. But then again you would HAVE to give your "A" game when the cast includes Paul Newman!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~