ladyskydiver

No weekend numbers for Dec. 16-18th?

Come on, people! The winter season has hit hard here in WI and I get to live vicariously though those of you that can still jump right now.

For those of you who are new...

humps (or other significant number): jumps: beer owed

Mine:

Pecan pancakes are wonderful :$: 0 (it's 0F degrees out): 0
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Come on, people! The winter season has hit hard here in WI and I get to live vicariously though those of you that can still jump right now.

For those of you who are new...

humps (or other significant number): jumps: beer owed

Two jumps on my belly, one tandem (a cute little "friend" of a friend of mine) that had no intention of jumping. Humps X2 not related to the cuttie I took on the tandem(darn), lots o beer, and oh yeah a little bit of frost bite on my nose.
All done in WI where were you.

Westside is the best side!

I think you just started it!

No numbers for me despite gorgeous (but chilly) weather here. I did have a great time volunteering, hanging out with friends, and attending the Seattle Skydivers holiday party Saturday night. It was especially fun to see the year-end video (which I was actually in this year!).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

37:7:0

37: the weekend high temperature. Almost 40 is like almost summer.

7 jumps, all 4-ways, all the same exact jump with different people, except for one. Not much creativity going on this time of year.

And a big HA HA to the florida people that couldn't jump this weekend. Just don't have screwed up weather while I'm down there in january, ok??

Dave

Pecan pancakes are wonderful :$

Are pecan pancakes the new waffles? ;)

To answer your question...please see this post....

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1985445#1985445

:$:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.