ladyskydiver

No weekend numbers for Dec. 16-18th?

0:0:0

I actually made it to the DZ on Saturday, but never got airborne due to the fact that there wasn't enough people to send an extra load and I gave up my slot so that two other friends could do a two way together.

But I did get a bad ass jump in off of a local earth bound object yesterday that put a smile on my face. What a cool jump this object is (and scary all at the same time) and it's good exercise hiking to the top without having to worry about pounding the legs on the climb down.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

not as good as my benedict

Please.... PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!! Tell us you dont call it benedict!

It? [confused look] Remi...what do you mean by it? Eggs benedict could be called an it, I guess. So I'm guessing that's what you mean. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:):0:0

Spent a few hours on a freezing cold, windy DZ on Saturday. I don't jump when it's cold so I didn't even take my rig!

But only 3 days until I fly to Empuriabrava and the last 10 day forecast I saw was for wall to wall blue skies! Woo-hoo!

I am SOOOOOO excited. There is nowhere on earth more beautiful than Empuria on a clear winter day - that view over the bay with snow capped mountains... B|

I can't WAIT!

Vicki

retired, apparently:2:0

Test-jumped a Spectre loaned to me by local good-guy Matthew while my canopy's back in Florida for repairs.:S

One coach jump with up-and-coming skydiver R., who has more fun than any three people I know every time he jumps.

The Spectre was great fun -- except that it's so new, it has that 'inflatable pool' aspect when packing. But, I'm not complaining!

shall
B|

Broke the futon some more:0:0

I still haven't replaced my futon and managed to break it some more. But damn we had fun doing it. :)
i was at SDC saturday, but no jumpy. I was visiting a few friends and playing with my golfcart.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!