lisamariewillbe

Weekend Numbers...

:$: 5 : 3
Firsts...did back flip, front flip & barrel roll all good enough to pass for yellow card on first attempt on jump #11, did transition jump w/DZO on jump 12, all on Sat. Did a couple of other fun jumps on Sat too. Did one jump on Sun before weather came in. Mis-calculated, landed on the runway...NOT GOOD...owe :D to DZO for that one...no prob though...he's a cool guy!! :)

Edited to attach me landing on the runway [:/]

too bad there wasnt a pic of skydivemom playing chicken with the plane! That was an intresting momment.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

After not being able to jump for two months due to shitty weather (or other commitments like playing for my hockey team during the playoffs), I finally got airborne this weekend and now I remember why I like playing in the skies so much. So here are my numbers:

:| : 8 : 2

No comment on the first category.

8 jumps (5 of which were done competing at a local swoop comp).

Beer owed and paid to my fellow swoop competitors for winning my first swoop comp (it was only a small local thing so nothing too monumental) and more beer owed for something else. So while this was not my first mal (it was my 3rd now) another case of beer will be brought to the DZ next week as gratitude to the four people who helped me look in some fields for my freebag after my JVX tried to kill me today after a spinning mal and yes the freebag was found and then recovered.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

:( : 4 : 1

4 fun jumps, got to jump with joshezamit for the first time, and met lyndrcles ( spelled that sorta right) and got to jump a prodigy wing suit... fun weekend.... hell, a keg magicly apeared at the dz on sat night....

Keg? Did I leave too early? :(

I see how it is, you'll jump with Josh, but not me. Thanks! :P

0:4:0 (Although I bought my friends beer anyway)

Took Sat off, but weather was bad anyway.
Sun did 4 AFF dives with some really cute students - they listened.

All round a nice relaxed weekend.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

0:10:0

One 8-way for Greg's 2000th. Average jump numbers was about 3,500 and I was the only one with less jumps than Greg. Everyone was a current or former serious 4/8-way person and half the group had represented Australia at various World Meets. Absolute carnage and a very very ropey three points ensued.

No way that counts as a jump. It was the worst 8way I have ever been on. So much for the skygods! Last I saw the CI was phoning the APF to have all our starcrests revoked
:)
Blue Dreams Benno

:)
4 GSL Jumps with Friend in High Places. We finished second but had a great time.

That's just weak... :P just kidding... sorry I couldn't be there guys... ;) Glad to hear y'all had fun.

What was y'all's point average?
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

B|:3:0

:(

(Almost) all of my buddies were up at a new DZ this weekend and I was stuck packing at a tandem factory.

After something like 20,000 parachutes packed.. can you say burnt out?:P:S

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

:( : 4 : 1

4 fun jumps, got to jump with joshezamit for the first time, and met lyndrcles ( spelled that sorta right) and got to jump a prodigy wing suit... fun weekend.... hell, a keg magicly apeared at the dz on sat night...

I enjoyed our jump dave it was rad, always a pleasure talking to you too!

AS for my numbers it was like this

10 jumps and like 4 cases owed
1 for first with wingnut
1 for my first demo
1 for first jump inside the city limits of san antonio
1 for getting paid to help an 80+ year old man enjoy flight again, that was really cool!:)

Ahh, what a wonderful world.