WFFC

THE 2006 WFFC Thread

Hell, I'm happy about it and I won't even get to jump it for at least another year. It's just that damn cool

Give me $99 and i'll jump it in your honor. (Thats if it really drops jumpers....)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hell, I'm happy about it and I won't even get to jump it for at least another year. It's just that damn cool

Give me $99 and i'll jump it in your honor. (Thats if it really drops jumpers....)

Oh sunny one...how anal am I with my verification process?
-----
~~~Michael

LOL

Well pretty soon you'll start hearing..... "it's to expensive, I found out they took the seats out so I'm not going to jump it, they took to long to make it happen so now I can't go"

I've just enjoyed hearing all the negative people:P
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

LOL

Well pretty soon you'll start hearing..... "it's to expensive, I found out they took the seats out so I'm not going to jump it, they took to long to make it happen so now I can't go"

I've just enjoyed hearing all the negative people:P

You give people what they want...

Find me Monday night - I'll buy you a beer. I'm back from my 2000 mile CO to IL to CO venture and flying back on Monday to Chicago, then Amtraking it down to Rantoul.
-----
~~~Michael

Woo hoo! I don't think I'll be able to make it there to jump it, though. :( (New job = not much vacation time)

I'm sorry to miss out on the Convention this year....and really sad to miss out on juming the JET!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

YEAH BABYYYY!

Good shit to the people involved getting the jet to Rantoul:DHave just spent the last few nights in Skydive Chicago. What a cool dz with some very cool people. Can't wait to get back here for summerfest.!

see you all soon.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Rain Sucks....got some otters ,king airs and some bi plane loads in but just as they say lets get the jet going it rains so 9 a.m here we go
WFFC STAFF 2006
www.freefall.com
Questions? Call the office at 217-AAA-JUMP

it figures y'all would get the shit... at my house, near vandalia (one hour east / north east of st. louis) we got all sort of nastiness tonight, but it's supposed to clear soon... good luck in the morning!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

So, the weather left and off we go...You wanted jet jumps and now you're getting them thanks to Skydive Perris and their combined efforts with Don Kirlin and the FAA.

Photo Credit to Cajones Rodriguez (www.PerrisMediaServices.com) and lift courtesy Mike Mullins.

THAT KICKS ASS!!!

What a great picture!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

So, the weather left and off we go...You wanted jet jumps and now you're getting them thanks to Skydive Perris and their combined efforts with Don Kirlin and the FAA.

Photo Credit to Cajones Rodriguez (www.PerrisMedia.com) and lift courtesy Mike Mullins.

It's hard to tell, but in that picture, it looks like the pilot has slats out and minimal -if any-flaps (maybe 7 or 10 degrees? can't tell)... so does that mean he was haulin ass on jump run? >:(

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

It's hard to tell, but in that picture, it looks like the pilot has slats out and minimal -if any-flaps (maybe 7 or 10 degrees? can't tell)... so does that mean he was haulin ass on jump run? >:(

Not a clue, but I'm sure there's a high speed pass in there somewhere. ;)
-----
~~~Michael