RkyMtnHigh

What's your middle name?

...and is there a source?

Mine is Camille...after Hurricane Camille which was the most powerful hurricane which took out Biloxi, MS...then it was rebuilt...then many years later came Katrina. My middle name was given to me at Age 2 by my grandfather who is now 93 yrs old and still taking daily walks, gets the mail, and works in the yard.:)

Allan, nothing too exciting. But my parents had to look up how they spelled it when I got old enough to know it.

Mine is Camille...after Hurricane Camille which was the most powerful hurricane which took out Biloxi, MS...then it was rebuilt...then many years later came Katrina. My middle name was given to me at Age 2 by my grandfather who is now 93 yrs old and still taking daily walks, gets the mail, and works in the yard.:)

Middle name is Marie with the confirmation name Ann....it's a Catholic thing. Lisa Marie Ann :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Christopher, but I don't have a first name, just the initial "J". My parrents were torn between naming me Dominic or J. Christopher. My dad's name is John, but they didn't want me to be a junior, so they decided to just give me his initial. The funny thing is that my birth certificate says "Baby Boy" for my name since my parents hadn't decided by the time I was born.

Chris
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

Oh jeez...REPOST. And I have no memory.:P

We need CrazyIvan back!

Anyway, only because I love you Katee I'll participate...but also because I have a weird story about it.

My older sister Mary Beth has 2 first names, but no middle name. That's right, her first name is Mary Beth.

I have 2 middle names, plus a first name ofcourse. My middle name is Eric Joseph.

My younger sister has 3 middle names in addition to her first name. She is Barbara Anne Kristina Marie.

We have yet to figure out what drugs my parents were on.:S:P

Chris

What's your middle name?

Stephen

For as long as I can remember, I have always gone by my middle name and not my first name. Go figure? At least my parent weren't 60s hippies and named me "Peakaboo" or something like that. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Since Chris already made the repost call...I'll provide the link:

repost!!!

Sorry Katee....I've never gotten to play repost police before. Thanks for the opportunity!!! ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Mudd.....

:D:D:D:D:D:D Sorry it is 4:15am and I have 2 hours and 45 min to go on a 12 hour shift....LaLaLaLa

Oh and Lynn :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Your grandfather is 93 and in prison???:o What the hell did he do?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I COULD tell you, but then I'd have to kill ya ;)

Heck few people know what my first name is, and YOU want me to give out my middle name? I don't think so :) :P ;) :P :D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM