sdctlc

Who is Working Today (USA)

Me, and I actually have a shit load of work to do - may even work late. Friday is technically a holiday, but I will have to be on call. :P

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Im in the office.
but my lack of motivation and remainder of hangover is preventing me from doing anything other than postwhoring and playing freecell. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I have to work on Friday.:( We'll have some cells ready to be infected with HIV that day.

Normally, though, I would say the Friday after Thanksgiving is a slacker day because so many people take it as a vacation day, that the few people who show up can slack off, post-whore, etc. Especially if your boss isn't there.;)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I'm at school and working in a lab right now. Then I have my last physical therapy appointment.. and then I get to cook all evening.

I'm so giddy that I get to go home and drink wine and bake pies that I'm actually not grumpy about having to attend classes.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Im in the office.
but my lack of motivation and remainder of hangover is preventing me from doing anything other than postwhoring and playing freecell. :|

You clearly forgot to take the Vitamin B complex last night!!:P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Im in the office.

You clearly forgot to take the Vitamin B complex last night!!:P

clearly. :|

This headache me miserable.

I wanna go home and sleep. :(
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

i definitely am NOT!!!!! I should be. I have WAY too much to be doing, and i'm not, and uggg... such is life... I just want to leave....

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Busting my ass today, damn day before a holiday....servers keep dying, things keep going down!!! :S

Oh and I get to work tommorrow and friday too B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Two out of 3 of my instructors cancelled class and it looked like about 50% of the other instructors did the same. The U was dead but I still went in for that one class. Occurred to me that the instructor was single and because he was from Colombia probably did not have any big travel plans...:S

Oh well, wasn't too painful!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Well, I'm physically here.

What Bill said.

Actually, this is a work from home week. I just got back from going out to breakfast with my parents and running some errands. I have maybe 4 hours of work to do but I'm waiting for something from someone else before I can get rolling on it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I am at the office working in spurts. I have been diplomatically pushing projects off until Monday so I can sneek out sooner. I have to pick up some oysters today, get my car cleaned, pick up my folks at SJ and my sisters brother at SF. I will monitor my emails and phone messeges but things are looking positive towards a mostly slack day! ;)

No work, but I am supposed to be writing my final paper... hasn't happened yet... not likely for the rest of the day either... oh well, I would say that is what the weekend is for, but I plan to spend all of that jumping so uh, I guess there will be an all-nighter some time early next week. Procrastination rocks...
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Well I am at work, and I must say doing a fine job of holding up my end.B| I do however have a five day weekend scheduled, come back to work for two days then leave on a five day hunting trip. In fact I just looked at the calendar and realized I only have 15 work days left this year, I'm felling much beeter now;)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."