PeteW

Perfect Cup Size

Bigger is definitely not always better. If "what ya brung" is shapely, then why mess with 'em??

My tits look great the way they are now. But going to a D would allow me to do more things with them when I'm in that kind of mood. ;) I will probably stay a "C" but am considering going to a "D". Just wanted some advice from the people that check them out the most, SKYDIVERS!!! :P:$B|
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

As long as they are attached to a woman I don't care.

Now That's the right answer.

How you doin'?

:D:D:D

Spoken like a true flat chester:D:D:D

Nice Squeak.
Are you trying to be an ass or does it just come naturally?

And by the way, I am an A to B cup, and I wouldn't have larger if given the choice. It's a common misconception that all women wish they had bigger boobs. I have yet to have a sexual partner complain. They sure feel good to me, why would I want to mess with that?

I've been told by competent authority that whle the big ones are fun to play with, they tend to get in the way at other times.

There's also evidently a recurring problem with, shall we say, "loss of sensitivity" after having the surgery done.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I voted C mostly because that's what I wish I had. And I'm not the flat chested person wishing she was bigger. I'm the bigger chested person wishing she were smaller. Coming from someone with size F boobs (yes men, a completely natural F) bigger is not always better. They get in the way, I can't find any cute shirts that fit, and they cause horrible back problems. And I'm not even that huge of a girl so they just look huge.

I will probably stay a "C" but am considering going to a "D"

Why??
Nothing wrong with C`s at all.. Unless they are starting to get real saggy.

Fake Tits are nice to look at from a distance, But just are no where near as much fun to play with (For either person).:|

Not saggy yet. I'm 29 and still firm. It sounds like a C is what I was meant to be with. Thanks for the advice. Sometimes its best to listen to outsiders. You guys rock!!:ph34r:

Thanks for the advice. Sometimes its best to listen to outsiders. You guys rock!!

The only way I can give real advise is of course to provide a full examination. This examination would be quite thorough I assure you and would include a Visual Exam and if that exam is passed, Then a tactile response test and fill sensitivity check.

I will provide this service to you at a very reasonable cost. Basically, You buy the beer and we call it even.

Just doing my part to make the world a better place.

Please contact my secretary to schedule you appointment.

I'm 5'2" and 111lbs. I have a "C" cup and am thinking about going to a "D". What do you think? Stay or go bigger? :P:$

Only way to tell for certain is to make a visual assessment.

Can you post a pic?

No free pics here, you have to earn um';)

I voted B. Really, my mouth and hands are only so big.

...but have you had a woman pleasure you with her breasts? At that point, breast size does matter and hands and mouth don't come into play. Well, at least not your hands and mouth.:D

As far as size is concerned... I'm with the other poster that said that it largely depended on the woman's overall frame. Furthermore, I know I may be in the minority here, but I think BOTH real and "OEM" breast look and feel great! They feel and look different, but still great.B|

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!