skinnyshrek

Are you the same in person as on dz.com

We would, but we only have 1-2 weeks a year where the weather is 100% perfect with no wind, no rain and 70F weather. Unfortunately the exact date of those weeks change every year and they happen during a time of year that typically has clouds or serious and gusty winds (which blew the clouds away).

Oh well, I'll make it up to LP *someday*. This year is out, since my $$$ and vacation time is being setup to go to the CPC championships (to get my ass kicked).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Closure, that's the key.

Some people just do not get it Bill.

They continue with their High School Antics. [:/]

Talk about Lonely Loser! :D

Must suck for them! I am doing Great! B|

Plus u have a new friend but she keeps getting bombarded with pms what is that all about.. i had this really nut jealous no life lose that felt it ok to call my ex. If your a knob kramer then let the person find out for themselves. i am sure if she needed advice she would ask for it. you must be one fine lover
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You're just a bad mama jama Kick ass...and take names...nah..nevermind...who cares what their name was
Love ya...

Hell yeah.. I hardly ever forget a face.. but names... eeesh never remember them.and as you said.. so many people so little time... so whats in a name>:(.. I do far b etter with numbers and IP's;)

katie is quiet in person she normally wears camofaluge pants and drinks beer blonde hair. On here shes a dirty little southern girl in person shes a nun:D:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You're just a bad mama jama Kick ass...and take names...nah..nevermind...who cares what their name was
Love ya...

Hell yeah.. I hardly ever forget a face.. but names... eeesh never remember them.and as you said.. so many people so little time... so whats in a name>:(.. I do far b etter with numbers and IP's;)

:D:ph34r:I'm a sharp shooter myself. I have a few who would acknowledge that...talked to one of them today in fact...and he's scared of me:ph34r:..poor Jimmy. He shouldn't have climbed into my hot tub naked without permission:o:D...it's okay...just BBs:S..up his ass:ph34r:

I have to confess I am not. I'm actually MUCH better looking in person. :ph34r:

You'd have to be wouldn't you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm just as ugly in real life, lucky my wife has poor eyesight:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm very different in real life.

I have an enhanced vocabulary on here because I'll be buggered if I'm going to carry a thesaurus around with me everywhere out there.

I tend to make more spelling mistakes when I'm speaking to people using my voice

I upset more people because my voice doesn't have a delete facility

I'm far more handsome in your imagination than I am in real life. (And some people here have a pretty horrific imagination I know)

I have a Welsh accent in real life rather than an American one.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

It's hard to say. I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor that often gets misinterpreted on here. As does my flirtation.

In real life I am just as direct, but I know which people offend me and and limit my exposure to them, thus limiting my impatience with them.

IRL, if someone says something offensive or innapropriate, it's not hanging out there in print forever for all the world to see. I am more able to just walk away from it. On Bonfire, I'm learning to just not open threads written by certain people. In these cases, ignorance is bliss.

Overall, I'd say in real life I laugh a lot more.:)

Just a bit late with this reply.

I would have to say I'm the same here as I am in person. I've met many dz.comers both male and female, I'm sure they'd back up my claim.

What'cha say Becca? turtle? Hell even Aggie(tackleberry)Dave knows me from the DZ. . . his and my old one. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I've been watching this thread... and thinking about the answer.

I don't know that it's really fair to tell you a simple "yes" or "no." I'm not saying that I intentionally "change" who I am in different situations or that I try to chameleon to the environment... but how comfortable I am, how secure I feel and who I am with determines how much of "me" I truly show. I typically tend be a bit guarded and act all grown up and mature while people watching the "carefree" types .... but when relaxing in a "safe" environment.... I do the same sillly things.

So I guess... if you met me once - you might think "she's not at all the same person," but it's probably cuz I'm just trying to figure things out. If you got to know me... yup, I'm the same person.

well, you may just have to come up to e with a z1 helmet smiling i'll be like oh theres kate . Turtle, I first met him 3 yrs ago, he was a little quiet but then he became turtle after a while.

Yeah, I remember someone pointing out one of the regular, cheesey posters on here to me at a boogie, and I was like, "Huh?? THAT is Mr. In-your-face, out-spoken, "cool guy" from dz.com??" He was off in a secluded area and looked like the total opposite of the social ladder in person then on here.

I think everyone is a little different online. It's funny to see. I have met alot of people who are nowhere NEAR as out-spoken in person as they are behind a computer screen.

"Huh?? THAT is Mr. In-your-face, out-spoken, "cool guy" from dz.com??"

Was it me? :D For years people seemed to be shocked when they met me. I guess I don't make the same first impression as I do on here. Then they hang around a while after the beer light and I would here........"Oh.......there's the Clay I know." :D

"Huh?? THAT is Mr. In-your-face, out-spoken, "cool guy" from dz.com??"

Was it me? :D For years people seemed to be shocked when they met me. I guess I don't make the same first impression as I do on here. Then they hang around a while after the beer light and I would here........"Oh.......there's the Clay I know." :D

I have noticed that you are a little shy.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun