skinnyshrek

Are you the same in person as on dz.com

For the most part I am the same, but where I work/study it is a extremely left environment so I am not as open with my political views as I am here. I have to bite my tounge there quite frequently.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

dont forget San Diego,

Was that you I saw in the clouds or was it my imagination seeing things??? :S

Yes, you do deserve spankings, but I'm afraid your evil self will just enjoy it too much. Must think of other forms of punishment for Demon boy!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

dont forget San Diego,

Was that you I saw in the clouds or was it my imagination seeing things??? :S

Yes, you do deserve spankings, but I'm afraid your evil self will just enjoy it too much. Must think of other forms of punishment for Demon boy!

g

May I suggest a hot coffee enema. >:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I'm much quieter on Dizzle then in person...

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Oh yeah.... from what I've heard, what happens at the DZ stays at the DZ when you're involved! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm quiet in person when I'm around unfamiliar faces. Get me drunk and that changes. I'm Mr. Social when I get all sauced up.

I'm down to earth, go with the flow kind of dude. And I can do some cool shit with a deck of cards. Oh and I have a potty mouth. But anyone that's reads my posts knows that!

Don't you know by now Lee that this is a fantasy land.

Nothing really exists! :D

It is all in your imagination.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Oh yeah.... from what I've heard, what happens at the DZ stays at the DZ when you're involved! :)

i know billy, in person you can hear, you just play a deaf guy on here don't you. I have seen you in action my friend:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Oh yeah.... from what I've read, what happens at the DZ stays at the DZ when you're involved! :)

i know billy, in person you can hear, you just play a deaf guy on here don't you. I have seen you in action my friend:D

Okay fat bastard, I fixed it, smart ass! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I keep telling these people that I'm quiet as a church mouse and that they'll hardly even notice I'm there. :S

Blues,
Dave

I concur.

Tequila Night!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

For the record.... Turtle is a much kinder, gentler, smart, funny, loyal Turtle in person!

How's that for whistle blowing!!! :P

g

did I mention you were a compulsive liar too . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

hey just trying to please..My next title is do you hate this person so much that you will post on teh same threads as him:D:D:D or her

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

you need to get 2 rooms with all your mps...lol You know talking with me kramer caly and tanya you are on teh shit list with the psychic///psycho network...

Ok I have met a lot dz.commers and never would have guessed that was the same person.

A few that are pretty cool on dz.com but are total psychos in person. And vice versa;)

I notice that people don't look anything like their avatar either. Except me because I think I do look like Fiona because I am chunky and married to an Ogre:D

With some people's post - you can tell they are very insecure. What I really love is when there is a healthy argument going on they will take the time to PM you to explain themselves.

Just kidding - I guess this is an inside joke.;) everyone here is pretty cool. Except when you get into SC;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla