meloo09

Zhills Situation

A few brief remarks to this discussion:

• Some here say that John’s salsa was great, or that he acted normal previously – this is irrelevant in this discussion, just as it is irrelevant that it took place at a DZ.
• Many of us, your’s truly included have been in brawls one time or another. So was Randy. That is also irrelevant.
• What is relevant is that Randy never used deadly force on anyone. I’ve known Randy for five years now, and I’ll vouch for that. He has not threatened anyone with deadly force either.
• The bottom line is that Salsa used that deadly force. He used it without reason. He was lucky not to have killed Randy. He has it in him self to kill someone – in view of that the quality of his salsa and his other character traits are of very little importance
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Do you guys need to take up arms, just in case?

take up arms? in zhills? :D

who do I have to talk to to join the militia:S

John Klueg....he'll be heading up the Zhills SWAT team....

look for him next to the BOMB SQUAD!

All I can say is Karma is a bitch. I hope Salsa John is good at farming. This is a quote from a post he made in 2005. The link is below the quote:

the bleeding heart judges, politicians and lawyers who let these multiple repeat murderers, rapists, child molesters, spouse (SO) abusers back on the street to offend again should have to be held legally accountable for THEIR ACTIONS that result in harm to society.

Make prison miserable, make the prisoners grow their own food, make them earn their keep.

Consider the average cost to keep someone in prison (not to mention how expensive it is to keep someone on death row) is approx $50,000( a year)-added. Multiply that by the roughly 2,300,000 people in prison (according to straightdope.com) that comes to $115,000,000,000!

What could we do with 115 billion? Universal healthcare for US citizens? I don't know but it would put a dent in something.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1699272#1699272
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Tell me Randy's history of violence and I bet it doesn't end with someone gettig stabbed.
do you really think John was so in fear of his life he was justified in using deadly force. He could have killed my brother. That is some fucked up shit
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

d00d!
Aren't we all already carrying anyway????
....after spending most of my life growing up as a redneck (which of course means I'm also violent and deserving of a shanking:S)

I thought everyone in florida carried a gun!:P
I always considered it quite a deterrent to crime!

deadly force is only ever justified when in fear for one's life...:)

I have to add just one thing. The deputy didn't observe any of the stabbing. I got in the middle of it when Salsa John came around and said, "Randy attacked me." After that, it was cut and dry (bad pun but with what John said, it was all over).
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

deadly force is only ever justified when in fear for one's life...

What about "Thou shalt not kill" ????

What happened to the LOOOOOOOVE people?

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

d00d!
Aren't we all already carrying anyway????
....after spending most of my life growing up as a redneck (which of course means I'm also violent and deserving of a shanking:S)

I thought everyone in florida carried a gun!:P
I always considered it quite a deterrent to crime!

deadly force is only ever justified when in fear for one's life...:)

OR IF SOMEONE MAKES A BAD COMMENT ABOUT YOUR SALSA:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

What about "Thou shalt not kill" ???? What happened to the LOOOOOOOVE people?

Once they got passed the covet thy neighbors wife they said fuck it!

:|

Oh fuck! LOL :ph34r:

You're good!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Given that Florida is a concealed carry state, he's lucky that he wasn't bringing a knife to a gun fight. When I was DZM there, I knew of several jumpers who carried as a matter of habit. This idiot is lucky that he isn't on a slab right now with a tag on his toe.

I had a couple of stalker types too when I was there. I got rid of them. One things for sure, when this douche gets out of jail. he's done in the skydiving business in any capacity.

Randy despite what people say about you I know you are still a kick ass dude who is chill. You work hard even though you profess to be a slacker. I think Randy's biggest infraction would be a beer line infraction.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I don't know man, good salsa will take you a long way.

hell, I'll say it. His salsa was never that great. He seemed obsessed with it though. I always thought he was a little weird...

IAWTP.

I had exactly one encounter with him, which ended up in email. I got the feeling even he knew there was something wrong with him.

As for the noises that sound like apportioning some of the blame to the victim...when someone escalates a situation, that person is to blame.

If Randy were the most volatile person in the world, it wouldn't matter. He didn't touch anyone, much less pull a knife and stab someone.

Anyone who says differently needs to sit back and take some quiet time to reflect on what you're really saying.

I guess I just find it hard to believe that some people are asking for "the other side of the story."

Often enough, there isn't one. This is one of those times.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Given that Florida is a concealed carry state, he's lucky that he wasn't bringing a knife to a gun fight.

As I posted in another thread in Speaker's Corner, John was a gun enthusiast, worked full time in the firearms safety field. The few times I talked with him, guns were a major topic of conversation. Despite his mistakes, he was smart enough not to pull a gun.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Despite his mistakes, he was smart enough not to pull a gun.

You don't know that. If he snapped and was crazy enough to pull a knife and stab someone, I have to believe that he would have had no problem pulling a gun and shooting someone in the same situation. I would argue that the fact that he didn't have a gun on him at the time is the only reason Randy sustained a minor stab wound rather than a potentially major bullet wound.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

As I posted in another thread in Speaker's Corner, John was a gun enthusiast, worked full time in the firearms safety field

Where's that thread?

I really need to reply to it in Speaker's Corner, coz that, right there, is gold!
Remster