grue

Weekend numbers 12/13 May 07

Ya, I would say that's a beerable offense. ;)

Congrats!

Humps:Jumps:Beer Owed

1:3:1?

Do you owe beer when you get a new license? I mad made my 200th jump this weekend (C license)and also hit 2 hours of freefall time. Three awesomely fun skydives!

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Very nice weekend for me.

1 : 9 : 1

Even though we're still a 3-woman 4-way team, we did some good training jumps this weekend. Had a great sub, thanks Rick! We had some fall rate issues but improved with each dive so that was great.
It was definitely a slow day at SDC cuz next thing I know we're doing a dancing spider with Mike Wittenburg! Of course we didn't quite pull it off, but it was sure fun. Loved docking on Mike while he was on his back! B| I'm sure if we do it about 10 more times we'll nail it. ;)
The winds were kinda funky but I had some great landings on most of my dives, so that felt good.

Now we just need to find a 4th!!

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

0:21:0

Made 21 WS jumps over 4 days at the Skills Camp in Eloy. Enjoyed the various exits you can do out of a Skyvan. Met lots of new birds. Made some nice formations considering we had everything from experienced birds to recent FFC graduates. It was just a bit warm with the hottest day being 107F. Nothing like sitting cramped in an otter wearing a ZP suit with 23 of your closest friends. But at least it was a dry heat.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

1 Cargo bundle I videoed getting dispatched:8:Paid up anyways

100 lb cargo bundle at 300 feet. fun thing to kick out of the plane. Some RW jumps, some freeflying, some tandem videos. Good weekend.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Made 21 WS jumps over 4 days at the Skills Camp in Eloy. Enjoyed the various exits you can do out of a Skyvan. Met lots of new birds. Made some nice formations considering we had everything from experienced birds to recent FFC graduates. It was just a bit warm with the hottest day being 107F. Nothing like sitting cramped in an otter wearing a ZP suit with 23 of your closest friends. But at least it was a dry heat.

I'm going to start calling you Wingslut
cavete terrae.

I'm going to start calling you Wingslut

Two and half days of WS in Lodi this next weekend. I guess the name fits, huh Stiffy.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Yay! Congrats on getting back in the sky, Carolyn! :)
Count me in for goose eggs all round.. (kind of like trivia night.. haha!) .. but I got a lot of other things accomplished.. ran a 5k, installed an upgrade at work, hauled a bunch of flagstone, and started to dig up the rest of my back yard. Managed to squeeze in a nice dinner and some good company in there too. OH and I watched Babel.. good movie.

Count me in for goose eggs all round.. (kind of like trivia night.. haha!) .. but I got a lot of other things accomplished.. ran a 5k, installed an upgrade at work, hauled a bunch of flagstone, and started to dig up the rest of my back yard. Managed to squeeze in a nice dinner and some good company in there too. OH and I watched Babel.. good movie.

Is that all?:D:D:D

0B|:9:0
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

1 night spent freezing my butt off:4:0

Apparently we need to wait a little bit longer to start camping at the dz. 48 degrees was jsut a little too chilly:S

4 fun jumps-1 crazy hybrid, 1 high pull on Justi's pilot (which I LOOOOVE), 1 4 way, and 1 free play on my belly while Eric got some nice pictures. It was a fun weekend!

*daizey*

2:1:1

Yes it's true, i made a jump!! Did a 2way with an awesome friend and of course got a kisspass in. (big surprise there eh beth?):P Saturdday night, I went on a harley ride with a total hottie....that was almost as good as skydiving. SDC is the best place ever. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!