Amazon

WeekEnd Numbers 23-24 June 07

:S:2:0

WOO HOO.. I got weekend numbers finally..

Between working 60 to 70 plus hour weeks for nearly 4 months in a row and the American version of Crappy English Weather......I FINALLY got to jump the first time since 27 Jan. I was really worried if I was going to be able to breath at 15k since I had full blown pneumonia back in late Feb.... no problemo up there in the thin air..

The Porter is alive and well at Mt Vernon WA...beautifull just beautifull at altitude and some good jumps with Eldon and Brian... and some of the Canucks came down to play with Charlie and practice for an accuracy meet up in Canukland next week. Its always fun watching them land on their little air filled tuffet..

Tonight.. rain and supposed to rain thru the weekend...oh well

So they are jumping in Mt Vernon again?! I heard they weren't going to be around anymore! cool! Porter and everything? We'll totally have to make a trip up there. Got any more kegs of that Skydiver Blonde hanging around???

B|1/0

Made my first jump after foot surgery 6 weeks ago. Had the "OK" to jump from the Dr. on Wednesday. All the bones have healed up great! Only got 4K because of clouds but that was good enough. Great landing. No problem with the foot at all. Weather is supposed to suck tomorrow so I'm afraid that is it for the weekend.

0:0:0
Beautiful weather. couldn't ask for anything better, 7 to 9 jumpers available....2 jump planes...0 out of 3 on the pilots. 1 was out of town, 1 was to busy, and the other didn't want to fly. Great day for bowling!
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

So they are jumping in Mt Vernon again?! I heard they weren't going to be around anymore! cool! Porter and everything? We'll totally have to make a trip up there. Got any more kegs of that Skydiver Blonde hanging around???

Yes I guess the wishfull thinking of certain people is not coming to pass concerning the demise of our little DZ.

No kegs although we can order some if the circumstances warrent it...........I do have a case of Skydiver blonde and a few bottles of the Mandarin Hefeweisen... I will be restocking my supply over at the Lang Creek Brewery during LP... Hmm I wonder if he would sell me some kegs while I am over there.

:):D:D:D

Participated in the RW big way at the American Boogie. By the 3rd attempt, we had all 57 jumpers on. WaaHoo. And that is with 19 people (including me-:D) who had never been in something anywhere near that large. Collin did a fantastic job preparing for the jumps. Thanks also to the video guys (Feeblemind, NoPush, vdshoor and lostpaulie) for the awesome video coverage and to DOB, gjhdiver and Roger Ponce as plane captains.

:D for making my first night jump and another :D for joining Johnsw71 and two others on a nekid 4 way night jump. We got a nice bit of "woohoos" from the people on the patio as we walked through to get to the packing hanger.

After completing my night jumps and passing the test, final :D for earning my D license.

Had a blast at the boogie. The weather was great and made some fun jumps. Formation loads, RW, WS, hybrid and inflatable. Sorry to inform you all that my boogie traveling companion, Psychomonkey(an inflatable monkey) gave his life the so that Tui could attempt to rodeo him while we docked on them. He got ripped to shreds.:( But I have been told the video of the carnage is really good.:o:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:(,8,:D:D

still single :( 4 Friday 4 Sat
Went to the boogie down the street. The Skydance Davis American Boogie was OUTSTANDING!!!!+ I got to sleep in my own bed every night (does that still count?):P WON 10 free jumps in the raffle!!!!! funneled at least 3 RW's had a BLAST made some new jump buddies and will start jumping @ Davis. Felt poor today so didn't jump owe beer for first boogie, first jump from a sky vanB|

NICE PEOPLE!!!!!
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

:o:5:1

5 way, 7 way on friday
3 way on saturday
2 Horny Gorilla's today......haven't ever done that so guess I owe beer.:P......it was an awful lot of fun:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!