DFWAJG

Humps:Jumps:Lumps 7/27-7/29

:)
only 2 jumps 1 2 way with Ron for his 999th skydive

then after a looooooong weather hold a noice 3 point 21 way for Ron Clarks 1000th and Scotty Carbones 59th birthday jump (I know I thought he was a lot older than that also):D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

3 (2 with righty and one with lefty):6:0

Saturday was a good day.

5 FF
1 tandem

Sunday was a rain day so stayed at home and cleaned the house and hung out with the dog.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

B|:2:0

Nice afternoon at Kapowsin, which had a nice dropzone-sized hole in an otherwise socked-in region. Capped off the day with a great dinner at JohnMitchell and vskydiver's house.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

4 mile bike ride Saturday: 9: 1

Did a lot of work jumps this weekend. 1 hop and pop and 1 3 way freefly so the rest were tandem videos. The beer would be for watching a few people go low on a tandem I was filming. :D

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

B|*:1:0

Finally did my recurrency yesterday after almost a year. Wow it felt good....after the normal recurrency stuff, was able to get back into a sit after a year...THAT felt good...

*I brought 20 of my friends to do tandems yesterday, and because of it I get 10 free jumps WOOOOOOOO!!!
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

B|:4::D

Put another 3 jumps on my Ghost with Bob at K-pow. Thanks for the flights. And you're welcome on that induced barrel roll.:o:ph34r:

:D for strapping a camera on my head for the first time. Did some outside video for John and Valinda on a RW jump with a low number jumper. Actually kept them centered for most of the jump. Total cost for the helmet, bracket, chin cup and accessories was under $40. It looks ghettofabulous.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

[:/]:10:2

:D for first time climbing a 60+ foot tree to get my freebag. I also got poison ivy or something.

:D for first skydiving competition. "Novice" class accuracy. 1st place with a total of 1.31 for 6 rounds and 1.89 for all 8. Lowest score was 0.05

I guess that's good for having about 25 jumps doing accuracy. (Classic 304)

:)
Jumped a new canopy so that cost some beer.

Watched my friend chop her canopy on a Level 2 demo, She was supposed to fly in the flag. Never seen that before, should that cost beer? In that case, 2. We searched for hours and never found that canopy:(. Drove right to her freebag. Have to wonder if somebody didn't drive by and pick up the main>:(.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

MY "weekend" started on Wednesday the 25th :P

:),31,2

31 Jumps including 2 Ballon Jumps(Beer), 1 Helicopter and 1 Jet Jump(Beer). a 3 point Hybrid Jump that if Erza had held on .5 seconds longer would have been a 4 point. A 2 Point almost 3D Hybrid (guess that's what you would call it) that was ohh so close to completing but the Video and Pictures rock anyway. So many 5-12 point 4-10way jumps and a multi point 4 Way for this very nice girl named Carmens 100th jump. :) 1 Completed end of Day No Jump Suit BFR and 2 that while they didn't complete where sure fun to "watch" while others beat each other trying to get in.

Thanks Perris! You guys rocked!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

[:/]:10:2

I guess that's good for having about 25 jumps doing accuracy. (Classic 304)

that's GREAT wel done:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

3:o? Must be nice to be young and have stamina;). Have you seen the SDD weather? Looks like another 182 weekend.

It's just from lots of practice Troy.

Yep I'll be in Kansas all weekend. I did hook up another demo last night so I'm excited to jump it.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Total cost for the helmet, bracket, chin cup and accessories was under $40. It looks ghettofabulous.

Holy Crap, is that all it cost? Nice setup for the dough. Looking to get all that for V and it'll probably be $300.:S

Yes, it looked great. Hey, we can gloss up the paint job some time if ya wanna.:)

"I'm on vacation":1:1

I was up in Michigan (hanging out near the beach) most of last week.

Beth and I made an excursion on Saturday 30 minutes from the cottage to do a jump at Premier Skydiving in Fremont Michigan.

A nice Cessna DZ with a fun group of jumpers... (I'll be sure to visit again sometime.)

I also got a DD from bubbles though I don't have service and only got a message (sorry... :$)

Now... I'm off to Tempe AZ until Sunday Morning... catch y'all later...

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...