RkyMtnHigh

How Embarrassing!!!

Oh lord...a great example of a young woman who has been taught what to wear, what to say ("I want world peace"), but not how to think.:|

I'm hoping extreme nervousness can account for this somehow.[:/]

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

According to the news this morning, she was nothing more than PC in her response. We have African Americans, Asian Americans, etc. Those who are born here in America and deem themselves American and nothing more, nothing less, should consider themselves U.S. Americans.:)
:S

Whatever, I think she is cute, young and nervous. We all make simple mistakes when speaking, we just don't do it on live TV in front of millions...:P

:)

I don't believe that 1/5 statistic is even true.

20% of American's don't know how to use a map?

I liked her response though; it proves that the human DNA strands can't seem to support beauty & brains simultaneously. Stupid genes!

It's not about brains, it's about focus. I sometimes rant about women who focus their lives on their shoes, clothes, makeup, fashion ...all superficial stuff. I don't believe most are stupid ...simple, shallow and self absorbed, but not genetically deficit.

Spend your life concerned about the horrors of leaving the house with shiny skin and your world becomes rather narrow.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

that was great:D:Di just showed the 2 blondes I work with that :D:D Fortunately they have a sense of humour:ph34r::ph34r:

Or they were just laughing to by time for their brains to turn on.:D

Edit: If they asked you to fwd it to them ,it's because they want to study it to find out what was so funny.:D
My photos

My Videos

Watching this video makes me feel glad that I don't watch television.

This young lady may have been nervous, but what I find troubling is that she had a difficult time forming an opinion on this subject by herself. It seems like she was trying so hard to find an appropriately rehearsed response, that she forgot to just "listen, think and respond".

It's not about brains, it's about focus. I sometimes rant about women who focus their lives on their shoes, clothes, makeup, fashion ...all superficial stuff. I don't believe most are stupid ...simple, shallow and self absorbed, but not genetically deficit.

You've hit it right on the head. Some people spend their entire lives as intellectual provincials, not knowing anything outside their narrow interests and tiny world. . I'm glad their vote is as good as mine.:S

I just saw her interview on tv. She admitted she just froze and started blubbering the answer. They let her redo her answer and she did fine. She was able to laugh at herself, you gotta give her credit for that!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon