bigway

What did you buy your Signifigant other for xmas?

HAHA!

you two are to cute.. :)

I wonder if they can wear the same size helmet:ph34r:

That would be twice as to cute;)

Nope, not that cute. His was an XL that he had to take the top padding out to fit right. Mine was a small and I had to take the padding he took out and put it into mine to make it fit. Although I wish that we had the same size heads. I wouldn't have to waste time and money for a camera helmet.

Neither do I. Does not mean I cant join in the spirit of giving and get my loved one something nice.

We tend to give to those who truly need, not each other. I just dropped off a card with $100 in gift cards for the local grocery store to someone who I know is really hurting financially this year.

For each other, we just give each other lots of lovin' and all's good. Though I'm intregued by Billvon's spool of microline... all kinds of applications there... :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

This year my christmas shopping has been lots of little stuff for our new house. Well, this (with slightly different upholstery on the chairs) isn't particularly little. It'll easily seat 8 and is much bigger in the house than it was on the showroom floor. :S:D We got it earlier than Christmas too, so we could have skydivers over for Thanksgiving dinner two days after we moved in. B|

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

A spool of 1000 lb Spectra.

And???:|
There are so many possibilities there, once you throw in some pulleys, block-and-tackle, deadeyes, winches, turnbuckles, a trapeze, fur-lined cuffs, a basket, etc.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

XM radio, some wine stuff, Gift cert from Borders (she's a regular bookworm-) Stuff from Victorias Secret, Plus we went halves on a Wii.

She made me put up a tree at the my house - So I fingered I'd get out the door for $100 max, right? WRONG!!! $225 bones later I've got a great looking tree sitting in the living room. I went fake, figuring I'd kill the damn thing or set it on fire. The cats (three at the moment) are leaving it alone for the most part. Cool

Easy Does It

I got nothing for him, and I'm hoping that he gets me exactly the same thing.
We don't get to spend much time together, so at this point, time is much more important than stuff to us.
If we want to see each other it's a minimum of a couple hundred bucks a day in lost work time and commute time, so we're just going for time together.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Funny you say that. I have hated xmas for the last 8 years and am actually excited about this one. On a side note, I can't post what I got doc as he is on the forums all the time....but it is something he would have just gotten himself anyway, just saving him the time of doing it.:):):)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

This year my christmas shopping has been lots of little stuff for our new house. Well, this (with slightly different upholstery on the chairs) isn't particularly little. It'll easily seat 8 and is much bigger in the house than it was on the showroom floor. :S:D We got it earlier than Christmas too, so we could have skydivers over for Thanksgiving dinner two days after we moved in. B|

Blues,
Dave

You are a brave brave man........you do remember what happened the last time we had skydivers over don't you:S:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You are a brave brave man........you do remember what happened the last time we had skydivers over don't you:S:S:S:S:S

I don't recall anything unusual happening when Muttley & I stayed there the night before flying out to Dublin. I mean sure, there were more naked bodies in the hot tub than most whuffos would probably consider normal, but what the fuck do they know? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

>

And who says that romance is dead:P

Lot of romantic stuff you can do with a bunch of high tensile line.;):$

John

Thats a bad idea. Think CSI, marks on body or pissed off partner. But officer she agreed, BS she's got the marks don't resist or your going to be tased.

OTOH a taser might make a kinky xmas present. No marks:)
One Jump Wonder

>Lot of romantic stuff you can do with a bunch of high tensile line.

Spectra is _awful_ for that. Doesn't hold knots and is way too stiff. You get some ordinary 3/8" nylon rope and wash/dry it a few times - much better and ten times cheaper.

Oh! Thanks for that tip! ;)

I made a shutterfly calendar of pictures of his dog. It's pretty cute. But I can't keep secrets like that, so the day it came in the mail I had to show it to him. :$He likes it.

I'm also thinking about getting him a drum box from a fair trade store.. that or snowboarding stuff. I'm not sure yet.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

JohnMitchell and I pretty much got each other the Thailand boogie trip for Christmas this year. We'll celebrate in March when that comes up. ;) That was our big thing. I got him a couple little things to go with that, like that screw driver set he put in the cart when we were shopping as well as that CD of his favorite band that he also put in the cart and that big box of extra dark truffles he also put in the cart.:P I think he's going to get EXACTLY what he wants this year!