cocheese

Hell Preference

seriously its a no brainer....

its much easier to take clothes off then to have to wear layers upon layers to just keep your body temp above freezing! Florida anyday.. 110 in the shade is fine by me

I second that
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

its much easier to take clothes off then to have to wear layers upon layers to just keep your body temp above freezing! Florida anyday.. 110 in the shade is fine by me

Yes, but you can always put on more clothes. You can only take off so much.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Don't die of heat this summer.

ehn... I spent a summer in Townsville (northeastern Australia) with no A/C. No, it's not as hot as Tucson, but it was exactly 93 deg every single day, and humid like the midwest. Sleeping without A/C when it's 85 outside sucks... I'll deal.
"Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission."

Blues,
Dave

I guess it's an issue of perspective. Having lived my life in Canada I despise the idea of winter. In the summer heat if you are down to shorts and a light cotton or linen shirt then so long as you have liquids it is tolerable. I hate having to take the time to put on multiple layers, hat boots, gloves...etc just to go to the corner store when in the summer all I have to put on is flip flops. I hate freezing my ass of in howling cold wind where any exposed flesh feels like it is burning (forehead, wrists between sleeve and glove....etc). Summer heat is at worst discomfort, while winter is pain. As for summer, unless you are elderly or ill it cannot kill you. Here people do die from the cold once in awhile.

Winter is hell
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Let's see, I just moved from Ohio to Arizona, primarily for the weather

You don't need to use the weather as an excuse for moving out of Ohio......it's just good sense. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Where is the choice for both?

Either is enjoyable to me, I don't mind the winter at all (It also helps when you enjoy it and others are in a miserable mood to it and being in a good mood about the next big snowfall just rubs it in even more :D), Snowmobiling, Snowboarding, Sledding with the kids, Winter camping Snow forts. I still do skeet shooting in the winter, not much snow to shovel (Helps when you have a riding mower with a blower attachment lol)

Summer had lots more jumping obviously and 100 degree weather suits me just as fine as the subzero. The only part I don't like is when I'm in Northern Ontario and the black fly season mosquitoes are noting compared to those little bastards.

SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Blues,
Dave

And the problem with this is where?;)

So this guy dies suddenly, and arrives unexpectedly at the pearly gates, only to be told he can't enter since he wasn't on the list. He has to go to hell. When he arrives, Satan tells him he can have his choice of any eternal punishment, since he's arrived due to a clerical error. The guy looks in various rooms at various tortures, and finally sees a large group of people, standing around drinking coffee, standing shoulder deep in crap. He says "I love coffee, and a good conversation, and I'm sure I can get used to the smell after a few thousand years. I'll take this one." He grabs a cup of coffee, and heads toward the nearest group of people, and just then a huge ogre steps into the room, cracks a huge whip, and roars, "Alright, coffee break's over, BACK ON YER HEADS"
Sundance: (chuckling) "You just keep thinkin' Butch...that's what yer good at."

the fact that Florida has more yankees

What part of Florda is THAT?

Every time I go to Miami I have a hard time finding anybody that speaks English, let alone is a Yank - but damn, there are some gorgeous women down there. I'll be down there in April to celebrate birthdays and jump (thinking right now Sebastian, Space Center, Z-Hills, and Miami), but that's about as late as I'll go - even the winter is too hot there.

I would take the "both" option - women in bikinis or less in the heat plus cold adult beverages, snow to play in in the cold, and HOT adult beverages.
"We'll start the ass kissing with you"

the fact that Florida has more yankees

What part of Florda is THAT?

Every time I go to Miami I have a hard time finding anybody that speaks English, let alone is a Yank - but damn, there are some gorgeous women down there. I'll be down there in April to celebrate birthdays and jump (thinking right now Sebastian, Space Center, Z-Hills, and Miami), but that's about as late as I'll go - even the winter is too hot there.

I would take the "both" option - women in bikinis or less in the heat plus cold adult beverages, snow to play in in the cold, and HOT adult beverages.

The parts that are near the water.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun