MikeForsythe

Men, will you carry a purse for a woman? Women, has a man carried your purse for you?

Hmmm, I could see situations where I wouldn't. If there was no physical reason for her not to be carrying it or I didn't love the girl, she can carry her own damn purse.

Or... I'll carry her purse when she's willing to sit on my wallet for an hour or two on a hard wood chair. :D

THANTOS.... my gut hurts b/c of yr statement bro!!!

as a child in elementry scool k-2grade, i had a faint speech impediment and that led me to pronouncing anything with the letter R down the wrong path during conversations with anyone!!

I embarrassed myself:$ real bad one time back then, that even tho i can pronounce properly today, i will steer away from the PURSE word, or maybe take a second longer to spit it out!! But NO i have no problem holding that thAng for women.... or their other thAng!:o;):$:ph34r::ph34r:

I carried my own purse for the year I was touring Europe. Not a big deal...in a way, it was a lot more convenient than having your pants fall down from all the crap in your pockets.

It seemed like the pants always fell at the most inopportune times.
[:/]

Would a woman have carried MY purse over there? Why yes, several of them did!
:)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hear that Dave??? Never go into a women's purse! That boy has no manners!!

Ruh Roh...
There's a story behind that and it includes the idea that Dave's in a world of shit.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Bah, carrying a woman's purse is NOTHING. It's a REAL man who will go out and buy tampons for her.
:$

Nah not really... but when I have had to go buy that "protection equipment" with Her flowered covered wallet, then thats when i recd--oops received ;) the looks by the others around me!

Hey whatever it takes to save the day!:P

Bah, carrying a woman's purse is NOTHING. It's a REAL man who will go out and buy tampons for her.

Been there, done that. Not too happy about doing it, but it was either do it or have to deal with a PISSY wife... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have been left holding the bag more times than I can count in my life.

It is a Non-issue.

I have no problems at all holding a purse at anytime however, I will NEVER look inside of a woman’s purse. If she wants me get something out of her purse for her, I will just bring her the purse. Just the way I was raised. Men don’t go in a woman’s purse EVER. There might be FEMALE things in it and we are not supposed to see those things.:D

+1...that's HER stuff, not my place to mess with it.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

BTDT... middle of the night, 20 minutes to the closest open store.

Can ya tell I have 2 daughters? ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

My ex used to carry my purse for me if he saw I was in need of another hand. He used to sling it up on his shoulder and strut his stuff with a purse with ladybugs on it. :o:D He had no issues with it.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

My husband has no problem holding my purse for me. A man that does has got to have some major insecurity issues or something.

And a woman who would trust a man to hold a purse may have some major secutiry issues. Just a thought.

I don't follow...

I was referring to "securing" her purse. In other words, be careful whom you trust.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I never understood the issue around buying tampons, holding purses or anything along those lines.

Neither do I. Being a gynecologist, tampons and pads are common and everyday things for me. BUT... last week, I accidently left a tampon (in the cute little wrapper) at the shop. My husband was QUITE embarrassed when he lifted some papers on his desk and *gasp* that evil thing was there ("Guys just don't want to see them")

I never understood the issue around buying tampons, holding purses or anything along those lines.

Neither do I. Being a gynecologist, tampons and pads are common and everyday things for me. BUT... last week, I accidently left a tampon (in the cute little wrapper) at the shop. My husband was QUITE embarrassed when he lifted some papers on his desk and *gasp* that evil thing was there ("Guys just don't want to see them")

OK... maybe I'm just crazy or something but why do so many guys have such a huge stigma wrt to tampons and such?

that's just wierd to me and no I wouldn't have any problem holding a purse for my girlfriend (or anyone else) alhough she doesn't actually carry a purse. I've also held her money and id's before.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I accidently left a tampon (in the cute little wrapper) at the shop. My husband was QUITE embarrassed when he lifted some papers on his desk and *gasp* that evil thing was there ("Guys just don't want to see them")

It's not a tampon, it's a muzzle/barrel cleaner:ph34r::ph34r: for large bore rifles:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I accidently left a tampon (in the cute little wrapper) at the shop. My husband was QUITE embarrassed when he lifted some papers on his desk and *gasp* that evil thing was there ("Guys just don't want to see them")

It's not a tampon, it's a muzzle/barrel cleaner:ph34r::ph34r: for large bore rifles:ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban