JohnMitchell

What the heck, weekend #'s, April 12-13th

Haven't seen it yet, so I'll kick it off.:)
;):5:Zip

;): Still married to Vskydiver

5: an 8 pt. 5 way, AFF 6, AFF 7, a 2 pt. 20 way, then a disappointing 17 way that funneled on the 1st point. Someone went low and flew underneath, taking it out.[:/]

But I got to graduate a hard working AFF student after their level 7. We got a new skydiver, folks.B|

Haven't seen it yet, so I'll kick it off.:)
;):5:Zip

;): Still married to Vskydiver

5: an 8 pt. 5 way, AFF 6, AFF 7, a 2 pt. 20 way, then a disappointing 17 way that funneled on the 1st point. Someone went low and flew underneath, taking it out.[:/]

But I got to graduate a hard working AFF student after their level 7. We got a new skydiver, folks.B|

And you are so lucky to have that hot chica!!!! Can't wait to see you guys on the 26th.....nothing like pancakes for breakfast - you gonna be around? Hope so and hope that the weather is decent so we can all play together in the sky:):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

B|:4:Zip

B|: Still married to JohnMitchll

I got one less jump because JohnMitchell aka: "My packing bitch" was up doing said AFF jump and didn't get down in time to pack and I missed a load. Oh well. Gave me a chance to rest so I didn't mind. :)

Damn girl....at least you are jumping...I am still 2 weeks out before I can even think about it.....but after that ....welll.....looking forward to getting measured by you:$:$:$ and hanging out with the hubby and prospect of jumps .... I am feeling might spoiled about now;);)

:$:0:0 - oh well, we will be making up for lost time shortly:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

0:6:1

I'm back at last! Six months off for injury sucks BIG TIME. I was nervous as hell on Saturday morning but after a sweet, low pressure sit fly with a friend i was back fil ming tabdems - it's like riding a bike. The Head Down jump i did on jump three was the kicker though - so good!

Oh yeah, the one stands for the break up i went through - feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

0:0:70

No jumps this weekend because I had regattas on Saturday and Sunday. It was windy and cold in the midwest anyways.

My kids brought home 70 medals between Saturday and Sunday (38 were gold) so as a coach I'm very happy.

TI Course this coming weekend so I'm really excited!!

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Weather in UK sux so flew to Spain

Great food, hot women, 5 jumps saturday and 4 jumps (including 2 coach jumps) sunday.

Back in UK and weather still sux.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

0:2:0

Been a long time since I've taken off the WS and done RW jumps. They were fun. Thanks to Beth and Peter for the encouragement to get my tired ass out to the DZ and then jumping with me.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

0:5:0 :D Was going to try and go out on Sunday but clouds and 'house things got in the way>:(. Thanks for the jumps John and Valinda!!

Those were fun. Sorry we had to take off so fast Sunday after the last jump. I never did find out who took out the 17 way. PM me if you know.;)

I'l bite ....

:(:2:Zip

1 - Static Lines a Smart 250 from a Otter
2 - Test jumped a Pilot 140 for a customer B|

Still loving my fireballgrl ...... Think she needs to post here, as she is back in the air after 3yrs off :)
BEER - for watching my first AFL game on Sunday

B|:6:0

B|=way too single

Got 5 Sat. including a jump into a party about 20 miles from the DZ with a 100 people watching (about 35 of us jumped in Otter+King Air load Sunset load) annual birthday party for one of our local jumpers.

Did 1 on Sunday Kneeriders.com Tax day jump then went back to bed :o

I'll hit 300 this week sometime :)
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com