DHolland

attention nude skydivers

I was thinking about a naked jump in my future but one thing is preventing me. Guys: how bad does 120+ winds hurt on your junk? I would imagine it would be really painful and you would get free sterilization with your first naked skydive[:/]. Does this scenario sound about right?

shucks dude, just like jumping off the high diveing board naked... Its great, yiou don't have to worry about nothing.. Nothing but skinny dipping...

Chuckles,,, now course they don't call me peanut for nothing,,, And If your name is JOHNSON,,, I ain't going naked with ya..
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

I followed an 8 way naked jump out a few years ago at the ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie for someone's 1000th jump. To my surprise, no one's mouse was hanging out of their house...it was more like turtle heads retracted back in their shell... spanky no.....shrinkage yes;):ph34r: Bolas was on this jump, so I'm sure he'll be happy to enlighten you:D

Its an awesome experience.... Done a six way and a four way naked ....so much fun and tight stack up at the door always brings some worried looks;)

Just remember to check your plumbs befor you pull.... the LAST thing you want is a nut to be tucked under a leg strap!!!!!!!!:DB|

.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

Its an awesome experience.... Done a six way and a four way naked ....so much fun and tight stack up at the door always brings some worried looks;)

Just remember to check your plumbs befor you pull.... the LAST thing you want is a nut to be tucked under a leg strap!!!!!!!!:DB|

:o:S That hurts just thinking about it!!! Did you learn this bit of wisdom from experience?!!

:S thankfully no!!!!!......Got told just before getting in the plane by one of my old jump masters he said that he had been on a nude jump and one of the guys lost a nut when he openedB|B|:ph34r:B|B|....

Not sure if he was serious but you can be damn sure i was holding the boys out the way when i deployed!!!!:S;)
.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

I followed an 8 way naked jump out a few years ago at the ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie for someone's 1000th jump. To my surprise, no one's mouse was hanging out of their house...it was more like turtle heads retracted back in their shell... spanky no.....shrinkage yes;):ph34r: Bolas was on this jump, so I'm sure he'll be happy to enlighten you:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVHRWSl1z8U
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I was thinking about a naked jump in my future but one thing is preventing me. Guys: how bad does 120+ winds hurt on your junk? I would imagine it would be really painful and you would get free sterilization with your first naked skydive[:/]. Does this scenario sound about right?

Its fine. Even if you freefly.

Hit up ElJosh (AKA RUBY). He can fill you in on his nude jump with snow all over and ground temps of 29F. Far as I know, he's okay execpt for the whole sitting while peeing thing.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Hit up ElJosh (AKA RUBY). He can fill you in on his nude jump with snow all over and ground temps of 29F. Far as I know, he's okay execpt for the whole sitting while peeing thing.

This is true! The air at alt was like 10F. It sucked when the door was first open, but after that I was pretty much giggling like an Asian school girl. (thats for you buff) No pain on my little guy though it did take a while for that turtle to stick his little head back out.
~El Josh AKA Ruby

My Video
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

Just think . . . Blap Blap Blap Blap Blap Blap BlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlapBlap . . .

Oh and I would suggest being VERY proficient in standing up your landings.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh and I would suggest being VERY proficient in standing up your landings.:D

...and don't scream (from happiness) when you land in someone's yard. People tend to catch you then... :S
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

A LINEOVER IS [U]ALWAYS[/U] BETTER THAN A BALL UNDER!!![/RED]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

it's chilly at altitude... unless you're hung like mandingo, I doubt you have anything to worry about. I was worried about the same thing. I learned...:$

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I have two nice, sunny, California-summer naked jumps, both of which even had some attractive ladies on them.

Of course, all that luck ran out this summer when I did the pictured naked jump.

We were told there was light rain at altitude, so we went for it. I wish I knew where the video footage was, because I opened the door and screamed "Oh fuck, the rain hurts!"

Come to find out on climbout it wasn't rain, but hail. The hail lasted til about 7,000 feet, where it turned to rain (usually painful, now a welcome sensation). The rain hung around til about 4,000, where it turned back into the warm, dry weather everybody on the ground was experiencing.

Oh, and this was a night jump.

So as far as I can tell, we are the only people to have done a 3-way naked night jump through hail and rain. Hard to tell by the picture, but we also all looked like we had chicken pox. I can safely say that this is one of the most painful experiences of my life.

Lesson learned? Keep jumping with the ladies is the warm California summer sky (Although I think I was on one of Monkey's 2 mentioned naked jumps... what an honor!).

Edit to add the close-up of my buddie's arm....
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye