ryoder

Mmm...RedHeads!

Gotta go with that. Obvious empirical knowledge. B|

I have a friend with long, thick, red hair - halfway down her back. Very much an athlete.

She is the explanation for why feline attributes are associated with women. :)
Wild = fun = chaos. You've got to buy into the whole program though. :ph34r:

Redheads are truly godesses amongst women. Strange things happen to me when they are around. I get weak in the knees, start drooling, and can't take my eyes off of them. Why do many women think that men want blondes and then go dye their hair blonde like anyone would believe it's natural? Some men might want a blonde, but most of them would throw that blonde right out the window for the opportunity for a red. Red are really all I'll even bother dating. Why settle for less? Why shoot for a silver or bronze medal?
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Redheads are truly godesses amongst women. Strange things happen to me when they are around. I get weak in the knees, start drooling, and can't take my eyes off of them.

Have to agree, but in my case I'm pretty sure the attraction to redheads was acquired, due to the indelible impressions several of them left on me.:)
Unfortunately, in my experience fickleness also seems to be a trait, which is why none of them are still around.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Redheads are truly godesses amongst women. Strange things happen to me when they are around. I get weak in the knees, start drooling, and can't take my eyes off of them.

I'm the same Love them

Hi Cora:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And you just can't take your eyes off of it. I've been sitting here for 6 days and I'm covered with my own filth. :$

15000 spins and counting, its a catchy tune!! B|
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

:ph34r: I only look like this when I pay BIG bucks to get my hair straightened...:P

...and I really don't buy the BS about women that dye their hair red being dissatisfied with their man. Redheads go grey too; some of us wayyyy too early. [:/] I tried letting the silver streaks grow out, but it was too X-men for my taste. :ph34r: So YES, I ADMIT that lately I've needed some professional help so that the curtains still match the carpet. :o:$:D

BTW...I never ever look this good. I am so unphotogenic it's ridiculous, so this shot coming out better than what I really look like is a complete fluke. That's why I love this snap so much!! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

BTW...I never ever look this good. I am so unphotogenic it's ridiculous, so this shot coming out better than what I really look like is a complete fluke. That's why I love this snap so much!! :)

Don't sell yourself short, kiddo. You look gorgeous. Hmmm. Red heads get laid more often. I went blonde again a year ago, and haven't gotten any for 14 months....maybe I should go red again.....:$

Red heads get laid more often. I went blonde again a year ago, and haven't gotten any for 14 months....maybe I should go red again.....Blush

Definition of a blond: A redhead with the fire f*cked out of her:ph34r:
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Don't sell yourself short, kiddo. You look gorgeous. Hmmm. Red heads get laid more often. I went blonde again a year ago, and haven't gotten any for 14 months....maybe I should go red again.....:$

You can't just "go red" you either have it or you don't. We all know the fakers. Or at least we will when the carpet doesn't match.;)
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

You can't just "go red" you either have it or you don't. We all know the fakers. Or at least we will when the carpet doesn't match.;)

That makes the assumption that there IS a carpet to match up.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You can to "go red" or "go blonde" or even "go purple".... it's not the color that is the fire... it's the fire that is the color.B|

I've "been" red... (and as a younger girl it was even natural) :)