ryoder

Mmm...RedHeads!

Look who's talking, Bolas! And yes, I've heard that we will be extinct soon. Hmm, not sure I buy it, though. It's going to take a hell of a lot to take us redheads out! :P

"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

It's going to take a hell of a lot to take us redheads out!

hell and redheads!!!

This just seems to go together all too well!!!B|B|:)

waiting in line:$

ummmmm....let me edit to add that Im not in the line for hell ( I dont think), I am just in line!

Laura Prepon from "the 70s Show".

I'm still fuming about her bleaching it blond for "October Road".>:(
Why the hell would anyone to that to a perfectly fine head of red hair???:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Totally Unrelated but for the Male redheads out there, have you found a certain opposite effect? I think there is definately something to the hair effecting the personality...

Wow thats a miserable post and i apologize.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Totally Unrelated but for the Male redheads out there, have you found a certain opposite effect? I think there is definately something to the hair effecting the personality...

Yeah, I've seen that a majority of redhead girls were hot, and that a majority of redhead guys looked like nerds.

I would be shocked to see a redhead married to another redhead. Can't be good for the children. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My hot little red head
28 years old
36D, 30, 40

I can't believe this hasn't been posted in this thread yet.

Anyhow, my hot little redhead just turned 27 on Sunday. Given that she's a redhead, posting her measurements would probably be bad for my health, so let's just say they're wonderful. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I was waiting for the Jay chime in. I know you have a policy on redheads.

3 simple rules my friend.. To lead a happy and peaceful life..

1) No Red Heads
2) No Strippers
3) No Women from Alabama.

You ever see a red-headed stripper from Alabama heading your way.. RUN! As fast as you possibly can.

I'll take all the ones you don't want, or can't handle

Sorry Paul, I couldn’t do that to you. They are dangerous creatures. They will rip heart out, Dance on your shattered corpse and laugh as they pour salt on the gaping hole in your chest they ripped your heart out of.

Nope. They should all come with warning labels. Nothing but pure trouble.

No mortal man can truly handle a red head. Dont kid yourself.

Of course occasionally I have to hang out with one long enough to remind myself why I made this rule in the first place.;)

Sorry Paul, I couldn’t do that to you. They are dangerous creatures. They will rip heart out, Dance on your shattered corpse and laugh as they pour salt on the gaping hole in your chest they ripped your heart out of.

Agreed, but well yeah..:)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

But, but they have more sex. :)

Sometimes ya gotta take the bad with the good, or the bad with the naughty, or the bad with... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

But, but they have more sex. :)

Sometimes ya gotta take the bad with the good, or the bad with the naughty, or the bad with... :P

Or just have a redhead friend (with benefits) ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban