ryoder

Mmm...RedHeads!

Rule #1 - No Redheads!!
They are temperamental, moody and generally more trouble than they are worth.

Them girls are nothing but trouble I tell you.

I'll keep this in mind. So far I've stayed away from the redhead at the climbing gym, but that is only because I'm working up the courage and confidence ... :$

PS: I'll second the motion that dirtyB is hot, hot, hot!
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Rule #1 - No Redheads!!

I'll keep this in mind. So far I've stayed away from the redhead at the climbing gym, but that is only because I'm working up the courage and confidence ... :$

I have to totally disagree with the notion that red heads are trouble, unless by trouble you mean worth any and all effort, if you get my meaning.:)
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Rule #1 - No Redheads!!

I have to totally disagree with the notion that red heads are trouble, unless by trouble you mean worth any and all effort, if you get my meaning.:)

Yeah, this woman would probably be trouble (at least to me) according to your meaning ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Just go up to her and say," I just wanted you to know that I am one of those people that worships redheads. But not in a crazy, stalking kind of way." Then walk away.:D

Let us know how it goes. Oh, and get pictures. You might want to take the pictures before you tell her that.

I'm right there with you Butters. There is a redhead at my gym that I can't seem to not notice every time she is there.
She is always on the elliptical or treadmill though, so approaching her is rather difficult, i'm never on that stuff.

Old gym joke.

Walk up to her and say "You are the shape I'd like to get into".:oB|
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Been married to a redhead for 15 years...only advise to give~:)

Strap in, hold on! :D

Wondered where you've been; A redhead thread going on for days before you finally chimed in.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So far I've stayed away from the redhead at the climbing gym,

I saw her last night. You have good taste.

and there is another there too

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Just go up to her and say," I just wanted you to know that I am one of those people that worships redheads. But not in a crazy, stalking kind of way." Then walk away.:D

Let us know how it goes. Oh, and get pictures. You might want to take the pictures before you tell her that.

This could work!!! I'll let you know;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'll second the motion that dirtyB is hot, hot, hot!

She is alright.. Not bad for a white chick anyway. A little on the high maintenace side but not too bad. Only moderately crazy as far as red heads go.

Her sammich making and beer bringing skills could use some work before I could rate her HOT.:P:D

This could work!!! I'll let you know;)

Sure... and that's the quote that they'll mention on the restraining order. ;)

I had a woman at the gym that would always come over and stand in the way of whatever I was doing.
In front of the mirror, or in the aisle as I was walking over to re-rack weights. "Oh, I'm sorry. Was I in your way?"

A little on the high maintenace side but not too bad.

High maintenance? What's that based on?

Her sammich making and beer bringing skills could use some work before I could rate her HOT.:P:D

That's because I've been developing more important skillz.....:P
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

You miss understood I told you to keep your "goods" out of my box. I will let you know when you have earned the "privilege" to send the "goods" :P:P

No...YOU misunderstood. I was telling you not to worry, as I had no intention of putting anything in your "box". Nor was I planning on sending you anything...no "goods", if you will. ;)

Trying to out-sex a redhead will only cost you your heart, soul and severe dehydration.

Trying to out-fox one, merely your sanity.

Trying to use reverse psychology on one??!!
:S Boy you're doomed!!
You won't even survive long enough to sign up for Jay's Get-the-Red-Out support group.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Trying to out-sex a redhead will only cost you your heart, soul and severe dehydration.

Trying to out-fox one, merely your sanity.

Trying to use reverse psychology on one??!!
:S Boy you're doomed!!
You won't even survive long enough to sign up for Jay's Get-the-Red-Out support group.

Listen to Robby. Trust me on this, he knows!
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

Yeah - Yeah - Yeah - WHATEVER!

Pics Shmicks . . .

HI FUNKS!:D

THAT's funny, I don't care who you are! :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
(Breathe, breathe)
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And it's not technically a c*ck-block if it's done to save a life.:)

Save a life??? Well, you must have a death wish, my friend!!! :ph34r:

Well if you count the ten years of my life already sucked away by one of those demon-vixens....
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

And it's not technically a c*ck-block if it's done to save a life.:)

Save a life??? Well, you must have a death wish, my friend!!! :ph34r:

Well if you count the ten years of my life already sucked away by one of those demon-vixens....

those are not accountable years.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's because I've been developing more important skillz.....:P

And that my dear is part of why I say High Maintenance.. For there is no such thing as Skills more important than Sammich making and Beer bringing skills for a woman.

Beauty and passion will not last forever, However men will Always want a sammich and a Beer. (J's words of wisdom for today).

those are not accountable years.:ph34r:

Yes, I like to think I'm not responsible for them either. :|