ryoder

Mmm...RedHeads!

Ooh yeah, my first ever girlfriend was a redhead. She ignited the fire that still sputters even now...

My first taste of boobie was a redhead - instant addiction - No choice in the matter. I must have feasted for hours.:|

Still to this day, it's gotta be worse than a heroin addiction, I tell you.:D

I'll have to make another thread to discuss this further. That way this thread can stay on track.

Are you saying you were breast fed as a child and your mom was a redhead?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

5' 8.5" is getting a little on the tall side. The 5'5" Alyson Hannigan mo' better. :|:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

Why do people put such emphasis on height?

Beautiful women I love them all from small to tall!B|
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

But if the really Short ones also have a flat head.. You get the bonus of having a place to put your beer while you hold on to thier handle bar ears. No knee pads needed for them.

And the short ones are more fun to spin.

Yeah but the tall ones pinch nipples really well among other things
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

But if the really Short ones also have a flat head.. You get the bonus of having a place to put your beer while you hold on to thier handle bar ears. No knee pads needed for them.

Mmmmmmm - red headed spinners . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Mmmmmmm - red headed spinners . . .:)

What he said. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That and the smaller ones are a little sweeter and not quite as crazy. Seems the taller they get the meaner and crazier they get. Just my little observation for the day.

The Taller ones like to pick you up and spank you . . .

Not that that is a bad thing.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

That and the smaller ones are a little sweeter and not quite as crazy. Seems the taller they get the meaner and crazier they get. Just my little observation for the day.

I know one, that is 5 foot 3 or 4 and is as crazy as they come. However by smaller I don't think you just mean height. She is by no means big, but she isn't a spinner.

Interesting theory.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Mmmm... Spinners.:)
Red Heads.. Ummmm.. Bad.:|

Remember when that Red Head showed up in the Trailer at the Halloween Boogie.. She kept trying to get us drunk and take advantage of us?? Making us do Shot after Shot??

Good thing you and I are made of such high moral Fiber, Else we might have succumbed to that Temptress and her evil ways. Now she is invading this site once again trying to corrupt our pure and innocent souls. Beware my friend, Beware. I am telling you those evil red heads are up to no good. Run while you still can.

:D:D

Mmmm... Spinners.:)
Red Heads.. Ummmm.. Bad.:|

Remember when that Red Head showed up in the Trailer at the Halloween Boogie.. She kept trying to get us drunk and take advantage of us?? Making us do Shot after Shot??

Good thing you and I are made of such high moral Fiber, Else we might have succumbed to that Temptress and her evil ways. Now she is invading this site once again trying to corrupt our pure and innocent souls. Beware my friend, Beware. I am telling you those evil red heads are up to no good. Run while you still can.

:D:D

Yes - My head has ALMOST recovered.:|
I had, however, forgotten MOST of the events surrounding that event until you reminded me.

It must be something that she put in the drinks.:|

You are right - But what about the red heads that are not entirely evil? Can we still play with them?:)

So....I'll keep Muttley and the next time you, me, and Amazon are at the same boogie, I'll remind her of your above statement and then roll camera. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Why was getting drunk a prerequisite? Was she really ugly?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Naaa. Turtle and I were studying Bible verses and trying to figure out how to organize our next humanitarian mission to aid starving children.. Just the usual weekend for us minding our own business..

When suddenly this Smoking Hot Red head busts in and starts trying to make us do shots. Now I am sure that most of you are aware that gentlemen such Turtle and I would generally never imbibe in the demon sprits.. But this particular vixen cast some kind of spell on us and next thing I remember was her making us do all these shots. It took all of our will power to finally escape her evil clutches. We barely escaped with our Virtue intact.

Evil Creatures, I tell you.

5' 8.5" is getting a little on the tall side. The 5'5" Alyson Hannigan mo' better. :|:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

My red-head girlfriend was 6'1". Yeah, perhaps a little too tall for my tastes. Some positions were just not too workable.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Naaa. Turtle and I were studying Bible verses and trying to figure out how to organize our next humanitarian mission to aid starving children.. Just the usual weekend for us minding our own business..

When suddenly this Smoking Hot Red head busts in and starts trying to make us do shots. Now I am sure that most of you are aware that gentlemen such Turtle and I would generally never imbibe in the demon sprits.. But this particular vixen cast some kind of spell on us and next thing I remember was her making us do all these shots. It took all of our will power to finally escape her evil clutches. We barely escaped with our Virtue intact.

Evil Creatures, I tell you.

You and Turtle innocent?? Maybe till the age of 2 but I think from then on.... :o:ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

What?
No self-respecting Dutchman would call himself "Dutch"!
I thought you guys prefered Hollandaise.
:D:D:P

There are Hollandaise men out there?! :o Why didn't somebody tell me before I got married! They must taste delicious!! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

My red-head girlfriend was 6'1". Yeah, perhaps a little too tall for my tastes. Some positions were just not too workable.

For for every position that didn't work, I'll bet there was a new position possible that wouldn't work with a smaller girl.:ph34r:
You just need to think outside the box. (pun intended).:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Totally Unrelated but for the Male redheads out there, have you found a certain opposite effect? I think there is definately something to the hair effecting the personality...

Wow thats a miserable post and i apologize.

I'm a male redhead and my answer would be somewhat. I remember back in H.S., the girls would describe their perfect guy. It was always brown hair with brown eyes or blonde hair with blue eyes. Red hair was never mentioned. They also preferred tall. I would never be considered tall. As I grew older I just realized I had to work harder. So, I did alright. I learned it was immature women who were more likely to blow off the redheads.

I have also found it common for male and female redheads to not be so attracted to eachother. Once again though, that changes with maturity.