RastaRicanAir

I could grow to 107 and die happy NEVER HEARING STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN again.

And -obviously- I don't care who knows it. In fact, the same holds true for Hotel California, Cocaine, and a number of other "essential classics." Perhaps it's a function of my particular age range, or having spent way too much time in bars where Southern Americans have access to the jukebox. But I've often wondered if there are others out there who quietly suffer from "Dude, that's a f*ckin' CLASSIC!" overkill.

So, are you there?
Come on. FREE YOURSELF. It feels good.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

New SWTH lyrics

There's a man from Iraq
and he's not going back,
cause he's buying a 7-11

He'll make a hundred grand a year,
selling condoms and beer
and his wife has a dot on her forehead,

uoooooooo..it makes me wonder......

:D:D:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Dude! I wish I had your fuckin' phone number right now.

Where's that Evil Grin emoticon?

>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Dread zeppelins version would cure you right up.

Rolf Harris' Version is Da Shit:ph34r:

There is an album of nothing but SWTH done by NON traditional players it's GRATE

yes i meant grate
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Funny, for me its the following:

Freefalling (actually, anything by tom petty)
Bodies (hit the floor)
I went skydiving
Highway to Hell

The list could go on, think of your typical tandem/student video and you'll hear the music I loathe.

I used to like the songs, I just can't handle them anymore.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The sad thing about "classic rock" is that the music industry has selected a certain few hundred songs as the Classic Rock Reportoire and NEVER deviate from them.

Many of these artists (Beatles, Led Zep, etc) made a whole bunch of equally great songs that never get played on the Classic Rock stations because those particular tracks are not on The List.

I'm thinking (for example) of a whole bunch of Rolling Stones songs that were just great but you never hear them on the radio.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I used to live near Vic Logan AKA "Captain Good Vibes" in the Perris Ghetto when he got interested in the guitar. We all suffered through STH for a month straight.

I decided to fight fire with fire and got myself a bass and retaliated with "Smoke on the Water" and the theme from "The Twilight Zone . . ."

NickD :)

A while back, a whuffo was giving his "valuable" opinion of skydivers and said that we were just plain stupid to jump.
My response, "Duh?"

The best way of responding to someone calling you stupid is to be stupider than they anticipated. When trying to irritate someone, there is nothing worse than when they agree.

However, things got out of hand. :ph34r: We found that many songs can be sung using just "Duh".

The Mission Impossible theme song.

Duh duh duh-duh duh duh... Duh DUH DUHHH duh DUH DUHHH duh duh... (the high parts are a little iffy :D)

The Hawaii 5-0 theme song.
Duh duh duh duh duhhhh... duh. Duh duh duh duh duhhhh... (followed by "Book 'em Dan-O")

Of course, with H 5-0, you get to do a surf dance with it.

So, wander around today and hum the H 5-0 song.
If you are humming and doing the head-bob at work, others will join in. (trust me)
It is kind of uplifting.

B|

And -obviously- I don't care who knows it. In fact, the same holds true for Hotel California, Cocaine, and a number of other "essential classics." Perhaps it's a function of my particular age range, or having spent way too much time in bars where Southern Americans have access to the jukebox. But I've often wondered if there are others out there who quietly suffer from "Dude, that's a f*ckin' CLASSIC!" overkill.

That was an awesome story. Can you tell it again? Do you have time?

New SWTH lyrics

There's a man from Iraq
and he's not going back,
cause he's buying a 7-11

He'll make a hundred grand a year,
selling condoms and beer
and his wife has a dot on her forehead,

uoooooooo..it makes me wonder......

:D:D:P

The dot. You know what it is?
It's a scratch-off for the husband to see if he wins a convenience store or a motel.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Dread zeppelins version would cure you right up.

Rolf Harris' Version is Da Shit:ph34r:

There is an album of nothing but SWTH done by NON traditional players it's GRATE

Sqeakster, I looked him up " is it any wonder".... nobody took that sheet away to cut his throat with? How can you compare that with a latino elvis impersonator backed by a funky reggae band?

yes i meant grate