efs4ever

Weekend Numbers. Me again???

:):)

went to work Wednesday thought faye was heading north and then east. got home sunday morning around 3am and that bitch was all over my DZ WTF???

almost got attacked by a huge moray eel at work for the first time. it warned me to back the fuck off from his area and I complied :|

motherfucker was pissed the fuck off looking...he did not stay at a holiday in express lastnight:|:|
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

0:12:0

What a great way to come back after two weekends off cos of visiting my parents and being sick, 12 tandem cams, some great passengers and i even managed to spend some time in the bar after jumping yesterday shooting the breeze with the old timers and telling stories, great way to end the weekend :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Made 8 WS jumps at the All Of the Above boogie at Skydive Oregon. As always, they did a great job taking care of us. Last jump of the weekend for me was sunset load Saturday to make my 800th. Thanks go to bodypilot1 for organizing a 12 way open diamond where I got to fly the center slot to make it a full 13 way. Unfortunately, no video as the camera went wonky on climbout. But the people on the ground said it looked pretty good.

It was definitely a good weekend.:)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:)
1 no jumpsuit RW 2-way with Mac and a 4K H&P at sunset. There were no fun jumpers out Saturday b/c of 2 airshows w/ demos and upcomming Couch Freaks. Spent the whole day packing tandems. Only got on a loads thanks to FJC students going up in the afternoon.

Weathered out Sunday.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:|:13:0

Thirteen tandems. Got puked on by an 80-year old.

Blues,
Dave

Sorry we missed out on that excitement Dave:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Dave,

Dana wants to know what bar you're hanging out in where 80 year old guys puke on you. She wants to avoid that one.

Vint

:|:13:0

Thirteen tandems. Got puked on by an 80-year old.

Blues,
Dave

. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

;) whahoooo got the 1 last one needed for my A license!!!

weather providing, this next weekend should have a lot more!! but beer will be brought for my license jump last weekend!! :)

CONGRATS!!! WOO HOO!
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen