MrTool

What is the correct way to make the word penis plural?

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This

pe·nis /ˈpinɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pee-nis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun, plural -nis·es, -nes /-niz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[-neez] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation. Anatomy, Zoology. the male organ of copulation and, in mammals, of urinary excretion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1685–95; < L pénis tail, penis]

Do I win a prize?
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Never had to.

Is it a bad thing to admit that I have made a single one plural? :o

(well... we had to. It was part of the anatomy dissection. And none of the guys would)

Haha!! We didn't actually have to do the slicing ourselves, but I do remember many of the guys in my A&P class turning a bit white when they realized one of the cadavers had a penis that had been made plural :D

I just edited a post 5 fucking times because I couldnt figure it out, Well, which fucking one is it???

"MrTool" is the correct spelling.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi kbordon,

As regards Anatomy classes, here is a true story for you.

Many years ago up at OHSU there were a number of guys and one girl in the class. The instructor divided them up so the guys worked on a male cadaver and the girl worked on a female cadaver. One evening the guys decided to have some fun so the cut they penis off of the dead guy and stuck into the vagina of the dead girl and covered her up with a sheet.

When the female student came in the next day and and pulled back the sheet she hesitated for a moment and then said 'One of you guys leave in a hurry last night?' B|

JerryBaumchen