Vallerina

How to say goodbye

you could always do what my ex just did...

wait till he deploys, give it about 3 weeks and change your facebook relationship status to engaged. when he asks whats up, say you found your mate...

extra points if you tell him you wanted to wait till he got back and then tell him youve been engaged for 6 months and are getting married in 6 weeks

[:/][:/][:/]B|

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

wait till he deploys, give it about 3 weeks and change your facebook relationship status to engaged. when he asks whats up, say you found your mate...

extra points if you tell him you wanted to wait till he got back and then tell him youve been engaged for 6 months and are getting married in 6 weeks

Ouch!>:(

It seems easier to just buy a wife from the Phillipines.:P

Ouch!>:(

It seems easier to just buy a wife from the Phillipines.:P

Yeah I knew a couple guys who did that...worked ok till they got their family members over here from the Phillipines and they did not need the guy for getting to America anymore.

So much for getting one of those oh so subservient women from overseas..rather than one of those pushy American women.. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, Lisa. I never thought that coming here and getting hugs would have EVER helped me, but it has. I guess part of it is that I know many of you know how this feels and what I'm going through. I want the impossible to happen right now.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

How do you say goodbye when they're 1000 miles away.

This hurts.

:( (((hugs))) Just remember that if it weren't for all the bad emotions we experience (pain, heartache, sadness, etc.) we wouldn't know how fabulous the good ones are, because we would have nothing to compare them to! Hope you feel happier soon!

Wow, thats harsh! :o Sorry that happened to you! :(

I don't know what happened to your friend or why he is 1000 miles away, but I hate that you're hurting.. hugs, girl.

Thanks, Kristi. Your puppy is very cute, btw!

(((hugs))) Just remember that if it weren't for all the bad emotions we experience (pain, heartache, sadness, etc.) we wouldn't know how fabulous the good ones are, because we would have nothing to compare them to! Hope you feel happier soon!

Thanks. I guess that means that the opposite is true: without all of the good emotions/memories/laughs/etc, there probably wouldn't be such pain.

I don't know what happened to your friend or why he is 1000 miles away, but I hate that you're hurting.. hugs, girl.

Ditto. [:/]

Much HUGS coming from the West Coast!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

tell me about it... I'll live, I'm way too stubborn to let that beat me down.

she was trying to cut into my skydiving time... had to go anyways
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Send her a not promising to buy her a present if the marriage lasts 36 months, 'cause you know it won't.

Ditto. [:/]

Much HUGS coming from the West Coast!

g

Yeah! The Northwest coast, too!

Sorry you're sad Val. :(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Send her a not promising to buy her a present if the marriage lasts 36 months, 'cause you know it won't.

im going to give her the chance... but im not expecting it to last long.

too bad for her, shes burned a bridge. a very LONG bridge ;):P

Yeah, i'm a little late, but didnt notice this thread til now. *hugs* There's nothing i can do to make the pain go away but i'll always be here if ya need to talk.

And to everyone that assumed saying goodbye meant dumping a guy from 1000 miles away - we'll you're wrong. One of Val's very good guy friends was riding his bike and got hit by a car. He is now brain dead, so there is zero chance of recovery. His family made the decision to take him off life support which means he will pass away any day now. Due to him being 1000 miles away and not knowing exactly when he'll die, it is impossible for Val to go be by his side. She's going thru hell right now and i would think ya'll could have a little compassion.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sunny,
You can't expect people to read Val's mind. The post was vague and she was looking for some vibes.

It sounds like a break up thread.

Val,
Sorry to hear about your friend. It's not easy; never is. All I can say is that I hope he's not in pain.
My photos

My Videos

Gia, Jaye, Mike, Sunny & JT: Thank you.

I just wanted to post another picture I have with him. It's one of my favorites. He was my date to my bff's wedding. He was an AWESOME date, and I told him so. He played tour guide, fetched canned champagne whenever we needed it. lent perfect strangers his car for a day, he took TONS of pictures of the wedding for me, and he took me on a nice little tour of Boulder since I had never been there before.

I'm so sorry this is happening. But it sounds like he knew how you felt, and like it's the future that's being missed, and not the past with regrets.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)