skydiver30960

Time for Kate to get some payback

http://tv.yahoo.com/jon-kate-plus-8/show/42651/news/urn:newsml:tv.tvguide.com:20090506:1005820__ER:1

Call me, baby!

She's popped out EIGHT rugrats and is still a hottie! I'd be more than happy to be her revenge fuckbuddy.

...other than the obvious "hotdog down a hallway issues"...

...oh yeah, and I'm married.

Oh well.

[:/]

Elvisio "s'ok, mine's a hottie tooB|" Rodriguez

http://tv.yahoo.com/jon-kate-plus-8/show/42651/news/urn:newsml:tv.tvguide.com:20090506:1005820__ER:1

Call me, baby!

She's popped out EIGHT rugrats and is still a hottie! I'd be more than happy to be her revenge fuckbuddy.

...other than the obvious "hotdog down a hallway issues"...

...oh yeah, and I'm married.

Oh well.

[:/]

Why don't you just relieve the taxpayers of her burden and support her then? She's no more than a waste of flesh.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Dude, not octomom! Kate, different show. At least that is who I think you mean.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I'm glad I don't watch that show.:S

She looks a little high maintenance in the pics. Had to use a bunch of fertility treatments too, so obviously not that good of a breeder.:P Hmm, I think I'd pass if I was single.

I'd rather have 4 kids the way we did it, one at a time.:)

They used to live about 2 minutes from my place. It was always interesting driving by and seeing all the rugrats running around the yard.

It's amazing how people in public act when they see them. They'd follow them around the grocery store, stop to take pictures with their phones, etc. I

I guess when you choose to make your life public, you're asking for that, but it would get incredibly annoying to me.

So, I just watched an episode of this for the first time, and, I gotta tell you, on first glance, she certainly doesn't seem like a very nice person, so controlling.

Ah well, I turned it off as soon as I found the remote! :D

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I'd be more than happy to be her revenge fuckbuddy.

she would just bitch and tell you you're doing it wrong. i can't believe he stuck around that cunt for as long as he did. what a miserable existence.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

So, I just watched an episode of this for the first time, and, I gotta tell you, on first glance, she certainly doesn't seem like a very nice person, so controlling.

Ah well, I turned it off as soon as I found the remote! :D

She's not even nice to the kids. She treats them the same way she treats her husband- insulting and and controlling. Those kids are going to need a lot of therapy down the road!