CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

DontPanic's article is no longer active, so I'm replacing it with this one:

http://www.crimenews2000.com/comment.php?comment.news.202

October 14, 2008

MICHAEL LEE GERRARD (35) - businessman's credit card stolen, used to buy gift cards and then replaced on his body, after he was stabbed to death 12/04/07 Miguel Oyola (38) - indicted on charges of first-degree murder, kidnapping to facilitate a felony, armed robbery with a deadly weapon and grand-theft auto

TALLAHASSEE, Florida
Jefferson County grand jurors hand up indictment in Gerrard stabbing death--(Tallahassee Democrat)--A Jefferson County grand jury handed up the indictment Thursday, which happened to coincide with the fourth wedding anniversary of Gerrard and his widow, Brandy Gerrard.

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

The original defense atty was conflicted out and they have a new defense atty assigned. I think I pretty much know why but I probably cannot say.

Folks, this trial is probably not going to happen for a while. The next Case management conf is set for Sep. They will probably just set a new CMC date again. I want this over with as much as anyone does, but the suspect is in jail for 5 years on a different charge so he is not going anywhere. That is what makes me feel better right now. If he was free (awaiting trial) then I would be stressing more.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

When I clicked on the link, I got "There was an error retrieving the details about the selected offender." and a few more sentences... old link?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The original defense atty was conflicted out and they have a new defense atty assigned. I think I pretty much know why but I probably cannot say.

Folks, this trial is probably not going to happen for a while. The next Case management conf is set for Sep. They will probably just set a new CMC date again. I want this over with as much as anyone does, but the suspect is in jail for 5 years on a different charge so he is not going anywhere. That is what makes me feel better right now. If he was free (awaiting trial) then I would be stressing more.

it has got to be so frustrating with this dragging out - but at least he is locked up - hopefully the trial will get done before he gets out on his previous charges.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

When I clicked on the link, I got "There was an error retrieving the details about the selected offender." and a few more sentences... old link?

Oops. It looks like the retrievals are only temporary in nature.

Go here: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/search.asp
Type in last name "Oyola", first name "Miguel".
That will bring up the bastard's information.

Thanks y'all... and mum, no need to edit out the cuss words. You'll feel better (a little). :)
How have you and the family been doing these days?

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Go here: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/...veInmates/search.asp
Type in last name "Oyola", first name "Miguel".
That will bring up the bastard's information.

Is this the same guy?

I'm really bad with faces, so I can't tell.

DC Number: N15968
Name: OYOLA, MIGUEL
Race: ALL OTHERS/UNKNOWN
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BLACK
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 5'08''
Weight: 170 lbs.
Birth Date: 01/23/1970
Initial Receipt Date: 09/18/2008
Current Facility: APALACHEE EAST UNIT
Current Custody: CLOSE
Current Release Date: 04/14/2012
(Release Date subject to change pending gain time award, gain time forfeiture, or review. A 'TO BE SET' Release Date is to be established pending review.)

Special Note:
See Detainer Section

Aliases:
MIGUEL OYOLA MIGUEL NMN OYOLA

Scars, Marks, and Tattoos:
Type Location Description
TATTOO BACK DRAGON
TATTOO LEFT ARM FLAG W/ GWENDOLYN
TATTOO RIGHT ARM MAN BREAKING CHAINS

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
11/06/2004 GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE 08/27/2008 LEON 0404122 5Y 0M 0D
11/06/2004 GRAND THEFT,300 L/5,000 08/27/2008 LEON 0404122 5Y 0M 0D

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Detainers: (Further information may be obtained by contacting the detaining agency)
Detainer Date Agency Type Date Canceled
10/03/2008 JEFFERSON CO SO DETAIN

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
09/18/2008 Currently Incarcerated

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

That's him.

I hate him so much......:(

Which -not to be a dick- makes me wonder why people feel this overwhelming need to keep digging up his photo and making you look at it.

I can't pass judgment on how others express their grief, anger or frustration. It's just that as a friend of you, Lee and the family, I'd just be equally happy if we left that part of it alone.[:/]

LOVE YOU, Blandy. Hope I see you soon. :)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

That's him.

I hate him so much......:(

Which -not to be a dick- makes me wonder why people feel this overwhelming need to keep digging up his photo and making you look at it.

I can't pass judgment on how others express their grief, anger or frustration. It's just that as a friend of you, Lee and the family, I'd just be equally happy if we left that part of it alone.[:/]

LOVE YOU, Blandy. Hope I see you soon. :)

Thanks Babe!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla