CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

clint how could you say such a thing ,lol:)

Cuz - be rude not to.

I have a question... I'm trying to figure out whether it would be rude not to pour a bottle of Newcastle on Shrek's tree, or drink the beer and then piss on his tree? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Cuz - be rude not to.

I have a question... I'm trying to figure out whether it would be rude not to pour a bottle of Newcastle on Shrek's tree, or drink the beer and then piss on his tree? :ph34r:

The former is NOT acceptable, while the latter is encouraged!B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Cuz - be rude not to.

Think real hard Billy! What would Lee do?:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Cuz - be rude not to.

Think real hard Billy! What would Lee do?:)

I already knew the answer. Just wanted to mess with y'all. :D A wasted Newcastle is a terrible thing.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

MUM,,, i saw it it someone elses eyes,, but ,,i hate to say it,, you've got to take care of yourself now. you have got to learn to put sometime,,, some more memories in between, the bad stuff.

You have to take care of your self. Don't let this thing destroy you...
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

peanut, thanks for words of encouragement, but it has already destroyed all of our lives! we get up, we work, we eat n we sleep (sometimes) but certainly not ready to move on until the scum thats taken my brother has paid the price of stealing a big part of all who knew n loved him! time will help us heal im sure but nothing can bring back him back so we will never lose this pain!

peanut ,maybe i am reading your message wrong ,i hope i am ,because you sound like your saying ,weve had long enough so time to get on with life ,you have very obviousely never in your life suffered such pain or loss , if i or we could wave a magicwand and just get on with life ,we would, do so ,NO ONE in there right mind wants to feel like this for a day never mind a few months,

Hey Mum and Little Sis,

The grieving process is very long, especially for a parent who has lost a child. I think you've misunderstood Peanut's intentions. I think he was trying to encourage you.

You must grieve properly in order to survive. This pain will never leave you. In time you will learn to live with it, but it never leaves. The agony won't always be as intense. So, take your time. Live one minute at a time. Allow your emotions to flow freely. It really is all about survival and you all will survive this. I promise!

All my best,
Chris

mum, unfortunately, I'm one of those "bad boys" in skydiving. and My post, and threads usually get delted fast.
My email, is [email protected]. I would love to keep communicatins with you.

I have nothing but love for you, for lee,, and your whole family, and please never take my remarks as negative. I get drunk a lot,, and sometimes my love is misrepresented.

i want the best for you all.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

thanks munkel,, unfortunetely, I'm good in person, but bad on intenet sometims

But anyway,,you've made a friend..

to mum and family,, i have nothing but love

Mum,
Forgive the drunken bad boy talking...

i'm worried about the long term effects of this mental pain. For you and us.

Skydivers are used to death. Thats not a thing for us. We get on the plane quckly to honor our dead. But Lee was a special case for us,,, and you. We are all going to have some mental damage. from this one.. i' just a bit worried for ALL of us.

This thing, will not be over for a long time. We need to start thinking about mental health soon in events, so that we are not all mentally destroyed. The basturd that did this, should not do anymore damage.

mum,,, fuc k the basturd that did this to us. Help me, help us, heal from this. Skydivers in this country are looking to you for leadership now in this matter. Pleas be strong. Pleas take care of your mental health,,,

Pleas be "strong" right now.

I thought drunk posting was encouraged around here?.... SlySly

Chuckles,, obviousloy, she don't know me very well, hehehehehehehehehe

I thought drunk posting was encouraged around here?.... SlySly

Remember...this is the NEW and "Improved" bonfire. ;)
hmmm...."new" & "improved", eh?... :|

Edited to add: last time I was at a real bonfire a people were flashing each other - boobies were everywhere I tell ya! :):)
Since none of that is going on around here, how is that an "improvement?... :|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of