CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

For the cops to take so long to make a formal arrest it sounds like this person has a pretty good chance at getting off.

I really hope that does not happen. I understand they are making sure they have all the loose ends and a solid case. I hope it all goes right and the prosecutor is good at his job.

Best wishes.

P.S. thanks for replying.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

For the cops to take so long to make a formal arrest it sounds like this person has a pretty good chance at getting off.

I really hope that does not happen. I understand they are making sure they have all the loose ends and a solid case. I hope it all goes right and the prosecutor is good at his job.

Best wishes.

No - it means they are making damn sure there are no loop holes that can be traversed.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Best wishes.

No - it means they are making damn sure there are no loop holes that can be traversed.

Exactly. Please understand that I am not requiring a timeline. I want everything done right and that takes time. They have been doing a good job. I trust that they will bring justice to us.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

All i meant is that it does not sound like an easy arrest.

Oh it's no problem. I just want to stress to people that this case is going to take time. I wasn't trying to get mad at you or anything.

Oh c'mon Brandi - tell him to kiss your white ass! Be rude NOT to. :D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i know what ya mean tanya im becomin a bit of a dropzone junky myself i pop on most days to see how every1 is doin includin you mum! Lee will be so proud of the amount of postin ya do!
were lookin forward to seein everyone again in june even if it means jumpin out of a bloody plane! i so wish Lee had stuck with his deep sea diving :S x

billy do ya play poker on PKR? i played a guy the other night called seventwooffsuit n i thought it had to be you

Wasn't me. I can't play the money games on PKR, being a US based player.

I play on Pokerstars. Shrek is the one who got me started. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i know what ya mean tanya im becomin a bit of a dropzone junky myself i pop on most days to see how every1 is doin includin you mum! Lee will be so proud of the amount of postin ya do!
were lookin forward to seein everyone again in june even if it means jumpin out of a bloody plane! i so wish Lee had stuck with his deep sea diving :S x

It's addicting isn't it.
Lisa the tattoo looks great!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

thanks brandy love x its freezin here but i still wear teenyweeny tops to show it off! :)hope ya busy lookin at flights for comin over in august. im gonna book a week off work as soon as ya flights booked so me n mum can drag ya round all the good shops n go off to the lake district n do some sightseein... we'll have a blast! x

Hey everyone, just dropping in to share something that has been happening to me over the past 3 or 4 weeks.... Hi Mum, Lisa Brandi and to the rest of Lees family and close friends!! ANyway,..

Here in my town of Champaign-Urbana Illinois USA we have many a billboards all over our twin cities and each month a new sign replaces the previous sign! I was never able to meet Lee in person and so therefore I never knew who He was/IS, what He looked like and so forth until His untimely death and a few of you fellow FAMILY members of OUR great sport posted some pics in here b4 the Parachutist memorial... Anyway, I could easily see a month or so ago why Lee was dubbed "Shrek".. It was that HUGE ass smile that He displayed.

It was GOOD one!

SO these billboards lately have been useing the actual cartoon of Shrek in these educational type messages, and EVERY single and I mean EVERY time I drive by one of these billboards, I actually see Lees face in Shreks face uP there on the billboard....
I have mixed emotions now each time I cruz by these signs that show Shrek and a caption would read "Orge achievre!" (Over achiever I am thinking?)... I smile, laugh, almost tear uP abit and see your pictures of Lee uP there on those signs and I didnt even meet Lee. I guess it is the impact that He had on everyone that did know and love Him so, that through all of your alls words somehow peirced into my soul and now as if I had met and knew Him I get a quezzy lil lump of loss myself.
I just wanted to share something from an outsider that missed a chance (i believe) of a lifetime if you will in that I didnt get to meet LEE...
May your God always comfort you people in your times of saddness because of your loss. BE STRONG!

So Lee, I am sorry that YOU didnt get to meet ME:P Bro! But I can't wait to meet you someday when I crossover. Keep looking upon ALL of us down here and laugh if ya want to. rest in peace my Brother from another Mother... Until we meet Bro BLUESKIES to yazz.....

peace and eternal greeness!
:dd :(