CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

In an effort to keep this thread somewhat focued from now on lets only post updates to this thread if there are updates in the investigation of Lee's murder. If you want to post stories about Lee there is a thread already going in the Blue Skies forum, if you want to just chit chat there are hundreds of other threads to do that in. Lets keep this a spot that is easy to go to for updates on the case. :)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

but where do i go to chat to you all ,as i dont understand what i have to do

You can always start a new thread, something titled "What's up homies?" You can be sure plenty of us will post in it. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

billy what do i type in to find the lee thread?

You mean the one in the Blue Skies forum? I'll get the link for you.

Edited to add: Here it is: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3036717;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

peanut! you do realise you are now the 1st person mums gonna hit when we arrive at the dropzone lol, sure there will be many more gettin there legs rattled but i would put money on you or clint gettin it 1st!!

What did I do?:o

I'm innocent I tell ya!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Mum,
I have been assured by all concerned that the jackets will be ready and waiting when you get here.

Sorry about taking so long.

Any news/updates on the investigation?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Mum,
I have been assured by all concerned that the jackets will be ready and waiting when you get here.

Sorry about taking so long.

Any news/updates on the investigation?

nothing yet. They are still trying to get a hold of some witnesses. At least that is what they are telling me.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I went through today and read all the posts from begining to end and just still cannot believe what has happened.

I love everyone for their support in helping me and Lee's family through this.

I do want to update everyone on what is going on.
I got word that they have a lot of evidence against the suspect but are still trying to finalize some information.

I know this is taking a long time but I do not want this guy to get off on a technicality.

There is a lot of info I want to give but still cannot.

I just again want to thank everyone for helping me through this even when I cry in public. No one makes me feel bad for doing so. I just love my skydiving family.

:(

-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I just again want to thank everyone for helping me through this even when I cry in public. No one makes me feel bad for doing so. I just love my skydiving family.

Shouldn't the last part be:
". . . I just love my skydiving family.

:)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Shouldn't the last part be:
". . . I just love my skydiving family.

:)

I see your point:)
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

They are pretty sure they got the guy who did it in jail on another charge. They have been taking their time building a case. Last I heard they were close to going to the grand jury. It seems like it has been a long time but in terms of a murder investigation it really has not been.