CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

smile,,, guppie says, SEXXXXXXX

i'm slowly stepping away from the keyboard,,

BEFORE THE BASTUDS BOOT ME AGAIN

[*sigh*] Whatever happened to that sober, stable gent who chased my car down the Farm landing strip to stop Belligerent Robby from driving to town in a drunken huff? :ph34r:

Mum, Sis, please don't take the lovable goon's words the wrong way. He -like certain others I've met in this game- is only one of the sweetest yobs I've ever known, just a bit deft with the bottle and clumsy with words. I think what he means to say is we're all worried about how hard this has been on you. We just want you to find something hopeful to hang onto. The only thing that could make this situation more painful is if you let the grief somehow take you away from us as well.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Well,, I'm standing arond a bon fire,, and i've got one arm around rasta, and one arm arund chuck. ,, and I guess like always,, yalls are gonna taking care of me. so,,

Well, tanks buddies.
Nuight
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Any time Peanut posts I laugh my balls off. :D:D:D

Thanks dude....

But, ah - don't drinkie drinkie so much, it not gud for you. ;)

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Any time Peanut posts I laugh my balls off. :D:D:D

Well, you know what they say: Castration is the best medicine. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

She looks kinda skinny. I think I can take it. Does she hit hard? Does she cheat and hide a pair of vice grips in her hand when she hits? She aint gonna sneak up and hit me from behind is she?

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

mum,,, smile, we'll work something out. Whatever you want, you'll get from me.

BUT, I do want you to take care of yourself. Where your body goes, --your head is sure to follow. This is going to be a long haul. Unfortunately, American justice take quite a long time. You've got to watch your mental health.

you've got quite a following here in the south. SOO, whatever you want,,, just ask for it. I"m sure we can work it out. You may be accross the big pond, and feel like you are far away,,,,,but you can touch people here, and make things happen when you want to.

My email, is [email protected],,, just in case you need someone to throw a drunk in the bonfire. I can do it easily, and nobody will suspect I did anything wrong but fell in myself. I"m pretty good at this trick, but I figured you already knew that.

Chuckles,, well, Unfortunately, we are a bit of a dysfunctinal family,. I hope Lee warned you about us.. When you chat with us all, you have to put up with us all : the good, the bad, and the Ugly",

Actually, I don't fit any of those catagories,,, I"m HANDSOME... heheheheheh