airtwardo

Happy Birthday AirTwardo

Let the OLD GUY jokes begin! :ph34r:

... so these two Old guys are sitting on a park bench. One is down, and tired and in poor spirits,, the Other is bright and happy, and has a big grin on his face, so the sad guys says.." What makes you so happy'?? and the other man replies "well i have been on 3 dates this week and allll of them were soooo pleased at my performance in the sack"... " In the SACK "?? the first man says...I can't even get it UP....
How do you stay so virile..."?
"Simple", the man replies... " The secret is Italian Bread". " I have a half dozen loaves a week."

So the sad man quickly heads for the nearest bakery and orders FIVE loaves of bread !!!. The clerk responds by saying, " are you sure"? by the time you get to the last loaf, it will be hard..."
The man says," Sheesh !! everybody knows about THIS shit... but me "....

have a good Birth Day, james T

signed,

james T

Well, if you insist...>:(

I've heard AirTwardo still has an overdue scroll he checked out of the Library of Alexandria.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well, if you insist...>:(

I've heard AirTwardo still has an overdue scroll he checked out of the Library of Alexandria.:ph34r:

Actually two.

"Fun with wax and feathers" by Daedalus and "Flying for Dummies" by Icarus.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

What did they call it way back then? "Birthday" is kind of a modern term for you, isn't it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

One night, around the bonfire, two newbies were being introduced the skygods and shown around. The man leading them around said, "See that old man asleep in the chair by the fireplace? His name is 'Twardo, our oldest member, and he can tell you some stories you'll never forget." They awakened the old man and asked him to tell them a story.

"Well, I remember back in 1944, we went on a showjump... We jumped at 1,500'. I opened my canopy and lit the fireworks. The next moment there was this helluva explosion around my leg - WHAARUUMMMMMP!!!!!!!!!!!....... I tell you, I just shit my pants."

The young men looked astonished and one of them said, "I don't blame you, I would have shit my pants too if things went for a ball of shit at THAT altitude."

The old man shook his head and said, "No, no, not then, just now when I said WHAARUUMMMMMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Happy B-day! :)

Old skydivers are just "plane" smarter.:P

Keep on rockin Bro. Oh and get the number shaped candles instead.:P

There still wouldn't be enough room on the cake. :P:D

Happy Birthday old fart! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban