Nataly

MEN: What's with not calling after sex??

Thoughts?

On the way home from your friend's place he was in a terrible car accident. He woke up days later in the hospital and had no memory of the accident or the night before.

He goes about his life now with this empty feeling in his heart, like something once filled it yet now is gone. He also finds himself drawn from time to time to the bar where he met your friend. Being a talented artist, he finds himself scribbling portraits during board meetings at work of a beautiful woman he's never met.

He has no idea why he does these things or feels the way he does and generally just wanders the world in a sort of listless state, searching for the meaning of it all. Why does he feel the way he feels? Who's this mystery woman he obsessively draws in his spare time?

He may never know.

Oh my god - I'm SO tempted to make her read this!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: I won't though.. She might believe it!! :D

No, of course she wouldn't.. It sounds like most of you have posted sensible answers.. Makes sense to me that you shouldn't have expectations out of some random stranger.. Never really stopped to think about why you *wouldn't* call someone, but then it's never something I've really needed to think about!

I think some people *like* having some drama in their lives.. In her defence, she is the nicest person I've ever met and she has a heart of gold. She's lovely, lovely, lovely, but so damned flakey!! :S I don't know why she puts herself through all this agony.. I guess if she's half as emotional around men as she is with her girly friends, I can see why they run.. But I reckon some day someone will find that endearing!! Stranger things have happened!! *I* love her to pieces, and I usually can't stand emotional blubberheads :D:D

Ah well.. Takes all sorts..
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Thoughts?

On the way home from your friend's place he was in a terrible car accident. He woke up days later in the hospital and had no memory of the accident or the night before.

He goes about his life now with this empty feeling in his heart, like something once filled it yet now is gone. He also finds himself drawn from time to time to the bar where he met your friend. Being a talented artist, he finds himself scribbling portraits during board meetings at work of a beautiful woman he's never met.

He has no idea why he does these things or feels the way he does and generally just wanders the world in a sort of listless state, searching for the meaning of it all. Why does he feel the way he feels? Who's this mystery woman he obsessively draws in his spare time?

He may never know.[/reply

Until, magically, during one of his many lonely visits he happens to glance across the bar and who does he see?! It's HER the woman whos face he has just doodled on the napkin in front of him. As he gets up to walk, no RUN across the room to talk to her she turns to a man who says "Hi my name is Andy, wanna have sex?" To which she replies "Of COURSE!" and they both leave the bar.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Thoughts?

He may never know.[/reply

Until, magically, during one of his many lonely visits he happens to glance across the bar and who does he see?! It's HER the woman whos face he has just doodled on the napkin in front of him. As he gets up to walk, no RUN across the room to talk to her she turns to a man who says "Hi my name is Andy, wanna have sex?" To which she replies "Of COURSE!" and they both leave the bar.

This seems strangely appropriate: ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74

If I meet someone and hookup with them I may try to see if there's more or just see if I can get some more. ;)

Practice makes perfect and all...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

How should I know?? He must have told her he would call.. So I'm guessing she was expecting him to call!!

After finding the fridge full of heads he probably would have said just about anything to get the hell out of there without have to 'put the lotion on itself....'

I mean let's get real...it was a drunken one night stand, just as advertised.

The fact she's now whining about no follow-up says it wouldn't have worked long term anyway...let it go.

'He saw, he conquered, he came' piece out.

She's thinkin' about the 'nesting urge' while laying alone on the wet spot...he thinkin', ~if I ever wanna fuck another fat chick with bad breath and hairy nipples I'll either stop by my sisters house or look up ole 'whats her name' from last Thursday.

...at least THEY don't save the heads in the fridge! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I didn't know people talked after sex.

News to me.

Well, maybe if you'd take the gag out of their mouths...:P

Edit: Cuz I kept reading and found out Divot beat me to the line... kinda like he does anytime we go for food...:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

My God...they already wanna cuddle and now they wanna talk?
Geez, next it'll be foreplay or somethin'...
Women!

One of these days, they might even let 'em drive!>:(

:D:P:):):)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Some of the best Sex ever has been one night stands.

Something about the no pressure, let just home, Knock the fucking Bottom out of it, Down and dirty, Just get it the fuck on.. SEX.

Why ruin something pure and beautiful like that by calling and trying to get all relationshipy?

tell your friend to take it for what it was, If she thinks it was great sex.. He probably did too. Maybe he doesn't want to taint the memory of that night by doing the whole "get to know her" thing. We all know the reality rarely lives up to the first impression. Keep it pure.

If she see him again out at a Pub, I bet like hell he tries to Tap it again.

hehehehe.... you said taint...

Edit: Damn it! That's twice!>:(

My God...they already wanna cuddle and now they wanna talk?
Geez, next it'll be foreplay or somethin'...
Women!

One of these days, they might even let 'em drive!>:(

:D:P:):):)

that reminds of a joke i've just heard: you know what was the last words of the captain of the columbia? - "let the woman fly"

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Awww.. I shouldn't laugh.. But I just did :D:D:D

Have you ever seen "How to lose a guy in 10 days"? I think that movie is great!!!

Maybe your friend cried during sex and said she loved him. LOL:D

is that why i'm still alone!? :|

I hope I didn't strike a nerve. :P

yes you have; now make up for it for paying for HOOKERS and a TON OF BLOW!!! :P

:D:D:D

Jet Blue has specials to Vegas this month :ph34r:

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

"I think some people *like* having some drama in their lives.. In her defence, she is the nicest person I've ever met and she has a heart of gold. She's lovely, lovely, lovely, but so damned flakey!! I don't know why she puts herself through all this agony.. "

I think you hit the nail right there...some people like the drama, are almost addicted to it, and it gives them the attention they want/need. She's a grown woman who I'm sure recognizes a 1-niter for what it is, but dramatize it and she's got attention (even ours).

Sometimes people like that are "fun" but in small doses. Most times though they are a lot of WORK and they can suck the life outta you. She's lucky to have a friend like you, Nataly.
All your dropzone are belong to us

Me, I'm old fashioned. Relationships don't start with sex, they start with respect and that starts with self respect. If one does not have that, then one has nothing.

Agreed, but you and I are a vanishing breed my friend. By nature, we don't propogate like the others.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Hey Nataly,
I tried to call this morning;
Honest, I really did;
But the call wouldn't go through.[:/]

Aww sweetie.. 1-800-get-bent is not really my number.. :P:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

OK dumb question.
Do most girls really think that they are really that good so as to warrant a phone call?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!