skymama

What's better: Fake or small?

Big or small, I love 'em all!. Well, within reason. The 80 year old ethiopian sag look is out for me.

But it ain't up to me. Implants are done for her, not me. Or at least should be.

But I figure if I'm at the point where I find out real or fake, I'm usually pretty happy and past caring which they are. :P

They pretty much all taste the same!

CYA!....up there

Funny.....

Specially funny since on more than one occasion men have told my girlfriend they don't like fake tits while staring at hers.

With a good doctor and the right product it is very hard to tell whether or not they are real or fake.

Maybe I'll post a picture of my GF's on the blackberry group, so they can decide.....

On the mental issues.....you guys crack me up, bunch of Dr. Phils

They're just tits!
MY GOD!
I for one love them, real or fake. Small B+ to large D-
But it's all about how the women feels about you.
There is nothing and I do mean nothing more sensual than having a girl lay behind you on the couch and having her tits agents the back of your neck. Or her allowing you to lay your head on her chest.....it's deep.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I'm not reading this whole thing, just want to say that I hate fake "hooker boobs." You know the ones, R-O-U-N-D, HIGH, & hard. BLECH!!!!

More than a hand-full is a waste.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I'm not reading this whole thing, just want to say that I hate fake "hooker boobs." You know the ones, R-O-U-N-D, HIGH, & hard. BLECH!!!!

More than a hand-full is a waste.

What about titty fucking? Sorta need more than a handful for that. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

can't vote - it would depend on how small and how "fake"

I guess whatever makes her feel better about herself would end up being the sexiest

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Her choice.
But I would say if she was feeling less than feminine and wished for fake tits, well then go for it.

Small is feminine.

>:(
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Her choice.
But I would say if she was feeling less than feminine and wished for fake tits, well then go for it.

Small is feminine.>:(

>:(

I can't believe i am about to defend Shah,:D

To YOU, it is, and i agree with you but to some women who are very flat chested they feel less than feminine;) It truly is the womans choice. Me, I'm happy with almost any Tiddies:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Shah better consider himself lucky you are not within reach of his throat.;)

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO NOW?
Last page "Shah that was very deep of you....." this page "Burn Shah on a cross!"
I swear there is just no pleasing you people! :S
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

If you had to choose between your woman having small boobs (a B cup or smaller) or larger but fake boobs, which would you prefer?

And yes, those are your only 2 choices. :P

Completely depends on the girls body frame. No guy likes "booby-do's!" That's where the stomach sticks out further than the boobies do!

Slender girl with a full A or B cup is heaven, and they know they don't need bigger boobs usually. Now, take an attention whore slightly over weight and she'll go straight for the fake boobs to take your attention off the result of her impulsive eating habits and lack of motivation to exercise :-)

I always miss the good stuff...

OK, for a limited time only as I am feeling frisky on this cold winter's morning.

:P

P.S. If these end up in "the rack" thread, I will never throw ya'll a bone again. :P

Cool! Under Water Boobs, artsy boobs is good. Beautiful lady.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

If you had to choose between your woman having small boobs (a B cup or smaller) or larger but fake boobs, which would you prefer?

I'd prefer B cup over any larger!

Wow- all you guys who are saying you prefer small breasts are doing HORRIBLE things to my self esteem! I guess I need to look into a breast reduction now! I feel so unfeminine! :$