The_Don

Fast food you refuse to even try.

McDonalds period, not only is it raping and pillaging the forrexts, but it also taste like shite compared to all the other raping and pillaging Franchises:ph34r:
Hungry Jack (Burger King to Yanks) is better, so to In and Out (but we dont have them here.

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

McDonalds period, not only is it raping and pillaging the forrexts, but it also taste like shite compared to all the other raping and pillaging Franchises:ph34r:
Hungry Jack (Burger King to Yanks) is better, so to In and Out (but we dont have them here.

A survey of McDonalds employees found they preferred Burger King (Hungry Jack to you Aussies) in taste. But I agree that it tastes like shit compared to the others. They probably need more food additives.;)

I don't know about pillaging of forests though. According to a recent report, there are more trees today in the US than there were 100 years ago. This is because those harvesting are required to plant more than they take. Proof of this is the fact that lumber and paper are pretty cheap.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

I don't know about pillaging of forests though. According to a recent report, there are more trees today in the US than there were 100 years ago. This is because those harvesting are required to plant more than they take. Proof of this is the fact that lumber and paper are pretty cheap.

They pillage south american forrests, the people are poorer and easier to manipulate, and the governments are much easier to buy off
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just saw an ad for them putting the Big Mac minus the bun, in a tortilla.

I had one of those the other day. It really was pretty good.

You know, I am a big guy, I lift weights and work out every week multiple times, BUT there is a reason why my wingloading is "solid.":D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

100 years ago the US was pretty badly deforested. Upper Michigan had been pretty much clear-cut. There is practically zero old-growth forest left.

Odd fact: until the discovery of creosote as a wood preservative, the railroads were using wood (ties mostly, bridges too) at a rate that would have used all the trees in the US by the early 20th century.

Fast Foods that I won't try:

McD's has no business making bratwurst. It's just wrong.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I'm ashamed to admit I've tried the McRib. Don't try it. It's way too awesome and you'll get hooked. seriously. i'm not lying.

Anywho...Any of the Angus/Sirloin/Steak burgers the fast food places have now. Sorry, if I want steak, i'm going to get steak, not fake steak on a bun from McDonalds. ugh. Won't even consider ordering that stuff (not to mention it's way overpriced)
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

A survey of McDonalds employees found they preferred Burger King (Hungry Jack to you Aussies) in taste. But I agree that it tastes like shit compared to the others. They probably need more food additives.;)

Yeah it sucks when you are a teenager working at McDonalds in the drive thru and you say "Hi, Welcome to Burger King" because you only ate there not at McD's. Yeah bad move. hee hee I was mortified. The guy tried to order a Mc whopper as he was laughing his ass off.
You create life, life does not create you.

They pillage south american forrests, the people are poorer and easier to manipulate, and the governments are much easier to buy off

It must be all the Brazilian walnut Mc Donalds serves

Back in the day. The Heaven's Gate cult - led by " Do" or "Doe" (I always wrote it "D'oh!") Committed suicide. I was discussing with a couple of buddies how we'd effect mass suicide.

My response was that I'd take them all to Jack In the Box.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

McDonalds is definitely bad, but I think White Castle kills em in terms of grossness (called 'sliders' after all, yeck) WH is not nearly as prolific as McDonalds tho, so they may win out of the sheer quantity of grossness they serve up. Nice bar burger with some fries and a draft beer, thats where its at! :)

www.apt3studios.com
www.musicpromotiononline.com
www.internetcafegaming.com
D.S. # 4321

Although I've eaten there in the past, I'll never go to KFC again. Just thinking about it makes me want to hurl.

Here are some FF reviews. Some of them are pretty funny (BK and KFC): http://thewvsr.com/fastfood.htm

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Filet O Fish or pretty much any fast food seafood.

Ditto. I can't stand any of their deep fried fishes. This covers Captain D's and Long John Silvers.

Unfortunately, Captain D's is one of my deaf/blind client's favorite places to eat, and since he pays for my meal when I work for him, I eat wherever he wants to go. About the only thing I eat there is their grilled salmon sandwiches. Everything else sucks.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban