iluvtofly

Which is the rougher sport?

And I still have yet to get internet set up at my new apartment. Can someone help me out here?

Sure, but no funny business!:P

But the rough business is OK.:ph34r:

:$:)

But no marks.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

And I still have yet to get internet set up at my new apartment. Can someone help me out here?

But no visible marks.:D

FIFY . . . But then again - it is almost winter - so long sleeves and long pants . . .:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

But no visible marks.:D

FIFY . . . But then again - it is almost winter - so long sleeves and long pants . . .:o

Nothing above the shoulders.

Our duty uniform doesn't change just cause it got chilly... SITFUC is the command guidance.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

All these rich people sports....

When I was a kid all we had was a sport where you skewer a hard wild apple with a stick and wing it at each other, called that "whiffle stick", hurt like fourty bastards.

right up there with BB gun war.... and turd hockey.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Football breaks bones and destroys knees. But I have suffered many many injuries in hockey from bruises, to bloody faces, to torn muscles, to separated shoulders (and everything else in between). Now is this because I have played far more hockey games that I did football? Or is hockey just a bruising sport that one needs to play before one really understands how often you can get hurt in it. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

All these rich people sports....

When I was a kid all we had was a sport where you skewer a hard wild apple with a stick and wing it at each other, called that "whiffle stick", hurt like fourty bastards.

right up there with BB gun war.... and turd hockey.

We had black Walnut fights, (actually green at the time) I got hit in the eye and fell over 20 feet out of a tree...Gawd, young bodies bounce well, If that happend now, I'd be crippled for life!

Hurling

Oh come on; all you need for that is a toilet (and some people don't even wait for that!)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

HAHAHHA!

I have those trees here, I can imagine that would leave a welt- that sounds worse than turd hockey. Even though only the driest of turds were selected, still nobody wanted to be goalie.

The guy that hit me in the eye, was drafted to the minors as a pitcher!:o

Football breaks bones and destroys knees. But I have suffer many many injuries in hockey from bruises, to bloody faces, to torn muscles, to separated shoulders (and everything else in between). Now is this because I have played far more hockey games that I did football? Or is hockey just a bruising sport that one needs to play before one really understands how often you can get hurt in it. :o

I think any sport played at certain levels are more dangerous than most people realize. Top sports to me that cause damage to a person while participating and long tem are:

Skiin/snowboarding at a competition level?(back country/heli)

Mountain Biking

skate boarding/rollerblading/ mountain boarding(competition level)

gymnastics

Hockey

Football
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Is Russian Roulette a sport?

i think that falls into the extreme gambling catagory
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Football breaks bones and destroys knees. But I have suffer many many injuries in hockey from bruises, to bloody faces, to torn muscles, to separated shoulders (and everything else in between). Now is this because I have played far more hockey games that I did football? Or is hockey just a bruising sport that one needs to play before one really understands how often you can get hurt in it. :o

I think any sport played at certain levels are more dangerous than most people realize. Top sports to me that cause damage to a person while participating and long tem are:

Skiin/snowboarding at a competition level?(back country/heli)

Mountain Biking

skate boarding/rollerblading/ mountain boarding(competition level)

gymnastics

Hockey

Football

im honestly surprised that noone has brought up BULLRIDING yet. loads of people get messed up doing that, daily. THOSE are some tough bastards. :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

im gonna agree with skyrider and say Rugby for the team sport category all the way, no pads no helmets and they hit harder than any other sport ive seen, im sure any of you who've seen a few All Blacks games can agree with me.

for open category, with out a doubt ultimate fighting with out a doubt.

and just cause ur sport has more serious injuries and deaths in it does make ur sport in anyway "cooler" than the others. we of all people should know this.

altho i will give it to Ronnie Lott if anyone wants to talk about who's tougher than who.
Jump more, Bitch less.

I've been debating with a certain .commer as to which sport is rougher/tougher on the human body. I will not name this .commer cause in my opinion he has already lost one of his man cards because he admitted he doesn't watch football, basketball or baseball, only hockey.

Rugby. No pads and play doesn't stop after a tackle since the game wasn't built around commercial breaks.

couple heart attacks and heatstroke all in training?

nothing from a result of a hit.

was hit almost simultaneously by two of the Seal players and fell backwards hitting his head on the ice. Two days later he passed away from a massive hemorage.

And Zednick was just freaking lucky he didn't die. i mean i know getting your throat slashed isn't as serious as heat stroke but that was close

Roosevelt threatened to impose a national ban on football due to the number of deaths on the field from the hits. That is what started the downward spiral to today, where the NFL is headed towards being a flag football league.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Rugby ......Then Cage fighting, followed by boxing..

Well, in some cases getting your wife/SO out of the way of the tv so you can watch is more dangerous than anything you listed. :D

(clearly, I'm stereotyping here.)
My photos

My Videos