cocheese

Which DZ has the most beautiful women ?

For the Portia fan club members (of which I am a proud member)... here is the gorgeous Portia accompanied by Lara (her prior teammate) and Lena and a nice big South African sausage at a BBQ at my house (DeLand).

This 2nd pic is from a wine tasting held in DeLand last Aug to raise $ for Arlo's JFTC donation. (Yeah, a fun way to raise money!) Juliana (Brazilian freefly coach, only girl on the back flying team "Black Magic" and Rosi (marketing mgr at RWS and all around awesome chick). They're captured in the middle of having a laugh together. Laughter is a beautiful thing.

Speaking of beautiful, let me embarrass Arlo too while I'm at it. This is classic Arlo... on her cel phone. Arlo's an American/Korean DeLandite. (She hates attention like this and is going to kill me!! haa!)

Yeah, DeLand has some really gorgeous women, I agree. Looking at the JFTC photos though, that wins the award for DZ with hottest chicks this year!

Which DZ has the most beautiful women ?

That's easy, Cheesey!

Anywhere the Acme goes. I am woman enough to support a whole DZ's hot quotient. B|

AKA, there's plenty of Acme to go around...:S:P;) Someday I won't load a tandem canopy 1:1...:|:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Someday I won't load a tandem canopy 1:1...:|:D

Only if you cut that purty hair of yours. I swear it's the biggest factor in your WL!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Speaking of beautiful, let me embarrass Arlo too while I'm at it. This is classic Arlo... on her cel phone. Arlo's an American/Korean DeLandite. (She hates attention like this and is going to kill me!! haa!)

I tempt anyone to post a picture of Arlo without her cell phone ;) I dont believe there is such a thing!!

Thanks for the props Kimmy...
Ahhhh! The South African Sausage fest!! Now that was an evening to remember :)

Miss you and The Queen of mischief much....
Hope to see you soon girl.

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Oh, c'mon: You have gotta be kidding me??

Ok OK . You're so right.
Johannesburg Skydiving Club in beautiful S. Africa has at least 2 of the most beautiful women in skydiving that i know.
Beverly and Sheri without a doubt.
I was just testing you Beverly to see if you were here. :)

At zhills, we just patiently wait for the winter when all the other dzs send theirs to us.

...mmm...Finnish girls. :ph34r:

Not to be a downer, but on the flip side, you also get the Brit boys then....
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Someday I won't load a tandem canopy 1:1...:|:D

Only if you cut that purty hair of yours. I swear it's the biggest factor in your WL!

Funny you should mention, I cut 4 inches off today! ;) Surprisingly I like it. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

i'd also have to say skydive atlanta... but then again i am biased myself......

Im not biased, but Ive been to a few big DZs and a few big boogies. and SDA has to have the largest amount of hotties ever.
Love that DZ. You never know whos gonna show up!;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Funny you should mention, I cut 4 inches off today! ;) Surprisingly I like it. :)

Yeah, I'm loving having chopped off 5 or 6 inches of mine.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke