cocheese

Which DZ has the most beautiful women ?

I'm a pro choice kind of guy. What ever any one needs to do so that they look as good as they feal is ok with me. Be it working out or other.

+1

I don't know why anyone would be OPPOSED to something like the 'before and after' pic I attached. I actually prefer a C or smaller, but I'm not opposed to any type of augmentation if women so chose.

I was playing with a pair just like that yesterday afternoon....it was her birthday, and she insisted on having her stor bought boons out wile we played Foozeball! ( I didn;t complain)

I don't know why anyone would be OPPOSED to something like the 'before and after' pic I attached. I actually prefer a C or smaller, but I'm not opposed to any type of augmentation if women so chose.

As long as I'm not paying for them! Who cares!
But if a girl can afford them....oh even better! Nothing like a good looking girl with an education and extra spending money!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I'm a pro choice kind of guy. What ever any one needs to do so that they look as good as they feal is ok with me. Be it working out or other.

+1

Because people love to tell other people what they should and shouldnt do to their body.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

As long as I'm not paying for them! Who cares!
But if a girl can afford them....oh even better! Nothing like a good looking girl with an education and extra spending money!

+1 B|
Card carrying member of the
Nanny State Liberation Front

+1

Because people love to tell other people what they should and shouldnt do to their body.

+1
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Really dude, how about a NSFW before posting that?

Umm... we were clearly talking about breast size, augmentation, and I attached a "before and after" picture. Not sure what else you expected to see? :o I'm sorry if you are now traumatized. :o;):D
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

+1

+1

so that half ounce silver ring threw the head of my dick is cool? I've been undesided!