turtlespeed

Got Banned?

Hi Turtle

I just got banned From speakers cornerB|

Damn how will I do without it:(

Please - tell us what happened.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi Turtle

I'm an official member of the club.
Jan, 18, 2011, 11:30am, SC, compliments of BillVon.

Apparently you can't hammer somebody twice for posting ignorant shit. No word on duration.

I'm glad anyway...I was getting entirely too pissed off reading about his ignorance. I'll have happier days now.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hi Turtle

Apparently you can't hammer somebody twice for posting ignorant shit. No word on duration.

I'm glad anyway...I was getting entirely too pissed off reading about his ignorance. I'll have happier days now.

Are you sure it wasn't about the "White Russians" comment?

Why does it always have to be about color?

There was a time I actively read and posted in there, but I just got damned tired of the people whose minds are made up, and continue to hammer the same old drivel no matter what facts are pointed out to them.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Well, it was about some young college kid telling us all about how Viet Nam vets were treated when we returned to the world. He read it in a book off a reading list and basically told us we were full of shit because that's what he read in the book.

Being a vet, I took strong exception to his ignorance and hammered him.

I did get the "Your one warning" from Bill but couldn't let the guy get away with trying to pass on his ignorance to others. Hence, the second slam.

His inane spouting pushed one of my "Do not Touch" buttons.

There was a time I actively read and posted in there, but I just got damned tired of the people whose minds are made up, and continue to hammer the same old drivel no matter what facts are pointed out to them.

Exactly the case here.

Well, it was about some young college kid telling us all about how Viet Nam vets were treated when we returned to the world. He read it in a book off a reading list and basically told us we were full of shit because that's what he read in the book.

I did get the "Your one warning" from Bill but couldn't let the guy get away with trying to pass on his ignorance to others. Hence, the second slam.

Thanks for your service..and Fuck the punks....

Good for you.

>>Although I have noticed skyrider is missing....
Skyrider was banned from the Bonfire permanently. And it's killing my "Winter Bike Project" thread. [:/]

I wish it was more like a real drop zone here. Where grounded for life usually only meant a few months, LOL!

NickD :)

Skyrider was banned from the Bonfire permanently. And it's killing my "Winter Bike Project" thread. [:/]

I wish it was more like a real drop zone here. Where grounded for life usually only meant a few months, LOL!

Funny story;
Recently there was a swooper banned ffor swooping a pattern area.

5 minutes later....Uhhhh....your punishment is you're going to have to take a tandem in 10 minutes on Load 12.
:D:D

Sorry to hear that.

It's amazing how one miscreant can completely destroy all intelligent conversation in a thread.

And the intelligent conversationalists are the ones who are punished, while the miscreant is allowed to continue to run amok.

Funny story;
Recently there was a swooper banned ffor swooping a pattern area.

5 minutes later....Uhhhh....your punishment is you're going to have to take a tandem in 10 minutes on Load 12.
:D:D

Have a friend that got banned from working at a DZ for I think taking a naked passenger for I think it was 30 days so lined up working at some other DZs.

It wasn't even the next weekend and his punishment was reduced to "no fun jumping" or something similar as they wanted him to work.

He did go back, around 2 weeks later. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Sorry to hear that.

It's amazing how one miscreant can completely destroy all intelligent conversation in a thread.

And the intelligent conversationalists are the ones who are punished, while the miscreant is allowed to continue to run amok.

Sorry I didn't realize there was an intelligent conversation going on in that thread before I showed up...lol

FWIW, I don't think he should've gotten banned, but it ain't my fault!

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry I didn't realize there was an intelligent conversation going on in that thread before I showed up...lol

FWIW, I don't think he should've gotten banned, but it ain't my fault!

I wasn't sure at first but you have confirmed your troll status. Congratulations.

Insert witty reply here:___________________________________________________

I was threatned to be banned due to another DZ comer stalking me...digging up old posts 4 years ago... cuz I mentioned her dz name in a post...then she threatned to sue dz.com....then mod realized she had been using my name all along:S
Might get banned for posting this:P

" Mean people SUCK!"