turtlespeed

Got Banned?

Wohoo...Im the only guy that got banned so far.

It was just for a day...And it was over some confusion...But Im a bad, bad man...some hot chick wanna spank me?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Wohoo...Im the only guy that got banned so far.

Ron, I am right behind you. Got banned for life one time, I learned a valuable lesson.....never prove you are better than the drop zone owner, especially one with a big ego!
blue skies,

art

I too can honestly say that I as flyangel2, have never been banned:)
Ron, I have a special fly swatter that I use to spank CanuckInUSA. Before I use it on you, you may want to ask him how much he likes it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Not banned yet, that I know of at least. There was a few times I pushed it a bit though, and didn't log on for a bit, so I guess I may have been banned during that time....:S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Me too Ron. But I was banned for a full week. I still don't understand the reasoning behind it, but I respect the owner and the people he put in charge

I understand the reason...But it was just a miscomunication between some folks...
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Ron, I have a special fly swatter that I use to spank CanuckInUSA.

Wanna borrow my whip or cat o' nine tails?

Meager attemps to hijack my tread - Infadels!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey, is that a personal attack?

Coming from me, thats sweet talk. :$

But here's a thought.... if someone is truly an asshat and you call them one...it's not a personal attack, it's simply an observation.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Bobby, you obviously have never heard my stories from the good old days. Like being accused of pulling low (for a change we actually had been sitting in the saddle around 1900'), then going out and actually falling straight up from the packing area (to make sure the DZO saw us), then making sure I waved as I went through 900' (didn't want to be unsafe, there could be someone above you). Now, the funny part is I didn't get in trouble for that stunt. It was not being at the drop zone (I was on the staff) a couple of weekends when I was off jumping with some of the current national champs (I had my prioirities in the wrong place).
blue skies,

art