captain1976

oral sex can boost cancer risk

Gotta die of something. If I get to choose...

Currently, I am in no risk whatsoever. :(

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Meh... Some people would have you think *everything* causes cancer... And anyway, even if they're right, you should care less if this is true, because if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen!! :P:ph34r:

I'm not giving up oral. Sorry, but there is NO WAY.

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

+1

Andy: I thought that 20 dollar gal got ran off long ago...she really still around? Does she still do the umm... well, you know, that thing she does?
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

Meh... Some people would have you think *everything* causes cancer... And anyway, even if they're right, you should care less if this is true, because if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen!! :P:ph34r:

Everything does cause cancer. As people are getting older and everything else is being medicated(in addition to less healthier living habits), cancer is becoming the leading cause of death worldwide.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Everything does cause cancer. As people are getting older and everything else is being medicated(in addition to less healthier living habits), cancer is becoming the leading cause of death worldwide.

Great... we need to cut the population back to about 2 billion to sustainable levels.