skydiverkeith

New Mirage ad...

In the DZ.com classifieds...

For Sale: For Sale To Qualified Buyer
Price:

Rare opportunity to buy 1/2 of Mirage Systems Container Manufacturer from one of the founding partners who is retiring. Company is well established, healthy and growing. Serious inquiries by financially capable individuals only please. Confidentiality agreement will be required. Contact Dawn at [email protected].
Blue skies,
Keith Medlock

Wow, thats the exact same pic...

Hmm, makes ya wonder.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Would it make you feel better if they ran an ad just like that one next month only with a Guy??

Picture Nasty Fat Hairy legs with Skid marked briefs round the ankles...

Revise the caption to read"The only thing that makes them drop faster is Montezuma`s Revenge.":P:D:D

And seriously.. You would base your decision on which rig to buy on a One time Humorous ad?? Really??:S

I'm really late to join into this discussion, and I actually saw it first on the women's forum..but...I sort of agree with thanatos here. For fuck's sake everyone, I really think you should base your decision on what which rig to buy on the merits of the RIG, not the AD!!

Just sayin......

PS I'd be perfectly happy to see a Mirage ad featuring a really hot guy. And no more, or less, inclined to purchase one based upon that ad.

Lighten up already!!

Would it make you feel better if they ran an ad just like that one next month only with a Guy??

Picture Nasty Fat Hairy legs with Skid marked briefs round the ankles...

Revise the caption to read"The only thing that makes them drop faster is Montezuma`s Revenge.":P:D:D

And seriously.. You would base your decision on which rig to buy on a One time Humorous ad?? Really??:S

I'm really late to join into this discussion, and I actually saw it first on the women's forum..but...I sort of agree with thanatos here. For fuck's sake everyone, I really think you should base your decision on what which rig to buy on the merits of the RIG, not the AD!!

Just sayin......

PS I'd be perfectly happy to see a Mirage ad featuring a really hot guy. And no more, or less, inclined to purchase one based upon that ad.

Lighten up already!!

So I take it nobody has an objection to a guy screwing a blowup doll in this months?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

So I take it nobody has an objection to a guy screwing a blowup doll in this months?

It's tasteless. And if anything, I'm probably LESS likely to buy a rig from a company that stoops to publishing tasteless ads.

But then I'm an old fart fuddy duddy.

I'm not part of the new society where people like Paris Hilton and the Jersey Shore cast are worshiped for doing tasteless things in order to become famous. That kind of behavior seems to be desired these days by the youth. Honesty and integrity isn't important, but doing dumb stuff to get your name in the news, is.

I'd prefer a rig manufacturer that just sticks to old fashion business values. Tell me why your rig is better than other rigs. Performance, fit, durability, etc.

To each his own.

Oh please, have a sense of humor!! He's not screwing the blowup doll in the picture. And I've seen MUCH more tasteless and downright disgusting pics that the "general public" of dz.com has found completely amusing. Mixed messages, anyone? After all, isn't part of a successful marketing campaign defining your target audience? I'm thinking theyve done a pretty good job of just that if they're basing it upon the majority of the posting on dizzy. ;) Again, I have to refer back to those who have said it better than I. If you are in the market for a new rig, do some research. Don't base it upon a single page ad designed to peak your interest.

Oh please, have a sense of humor!! He's not screwing the blowup doll in the picture. And I've seen MUCH more tasteless and downright disgusting pics that the "general public" of dz.com has found completely amusing. Mixed messages, anyone? After all, isn't part of a successful marketing campaign defining your target audience? I'm thinking theyve done a pretty good job of just that if they're basing it upon the majority of the posting on dizzy. ;) Again, I have to refer back to those who have said it better than I. If you are in the market for a new rig, do some research. Don't base it upon a single page ad designed to peak your interest.

Easy there... I don't have a problem with the ad, just stirring shit.:)

Oh please, you know he's DONE . . . he's just embarassed because she isn't a size 8.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm thinking there needs to be some sort of blow up doll boogie!
Maybe a few tandems?
:)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

+1 ....really, its just a stinking ad. Why does everyone get worked up over these things ? [:/]

No different than the ad for candies with jenny McCarthey sitting on the toilet,,,it added millions to their sales,,,so it obviously works,,i just don't see why skydivers get corked over this stuff,,,,,:S especially ones that when at a boogie enjoy, boobies, butts,,body shots and the like....c'mon

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Maybe a few tandems?

Just make sure they're fully inflated before you take off. Just like a raft jump in an otter.:)

Maybe a few tandems?

Just make sure they're fully inflated before you take off. Just like a raft jump in an otter.:)

Fully inflated?

That could get...

Interesting:)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Maybe a few tandems?

Fully inflated?

That could get...

Interesting:)

Exactly;)

I, too, am coming a bit late to this conversation, but I've only one thought.

As amusing as the was, I tore that page out before my 12 year old daughter started flipping through the magazine as she does every month.

Which means you were doing your job as a parent. B| Unfortunately, at her age, especially if she has a cell phone (and hopefully she doesn't) she's probably seen far worse. But at least you're not putting it in her hands.:)

My daughter can have a cell phone as soon as she pays for it herself after she moves out of my house and starts dating when she's 32.... Maybe.

The one computer she's allowed access to is in the living room, and I finally cancelled my TV service. Just too much garbage to wade through anymore. Although I'm already missing River Monsters.

I'm hardly a prude by any definition, but my girls are too young to need to be exposed to too much of the world just yet. Its impossible to think that I can protect them forever, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to prepare them as best I can.

And thanks for the compliment on my parenting, btw!