skydiverkeith

New Mirage ad...

:o

anyone have a link or attachment of the ad? if not ill just check when i get home :)
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

LOL!! Thanks, that really is a great ad. Brightened up my work day
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Since Mirage's add clearly targets men, I guess my decision is made:

Unless you're into that sort of thing...:)

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Would it make you feel better if they ran an ad just like that one next month only with a Guy??

Picture Nasty Fat Hairy legs with Skid marked briefs round the ankles...

Revise the caption to read"The only thing that makes them drop faster is Montezuma`s Revenge.":P:D:D

And seriously.. You would base your decision on which rig to buy on a One time Humorous ad?? Really??:S

Would it make you feel better if they ran an ad just like that one next month only with a Guy??

Revise the caption to read"The only thing that makes them drop faster is Montezuma`s Revenge.":P:D:D

And seriously.. You would base your decision on which rig to buy on a One time Humorous ad?? Really??:S

I'm sold!

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Such a shame Divot quit jumping. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am about to buy a new container (a complete system actually) and was debating between Mirage (I already own a G4) and Javelin.

Javelin [:/] ...

They're going with the numbers...3 to 1 male to female average.
and how many women don't mind looking at a hot girl dropping her drawers? :o:)
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

from what i saw at the ranch last weekend, id say most of them not only don't mind but encourage it :o

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I am about to buy a new container (a complete system actually) and was debating between Mirage (I already own a G4) and Javelin.

Javelin [:/] ...

They're going with the numbers...3 to 1 male to female average.

Just cause the lower half is great, doesnt mean shes hot... there are plenty examples of buther-faces' out there...

Dont get me wrong, I don't have the highest standards out there.

Just curious, anyone know how much that option costs? :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Just cause the lower half is great, doesn't mean she's hot... there are plenty examples of butter-faces out there...

Oh yeah, years ago when I was a kid I used to read Mad magazine. There was a great comic strip in there one time where you saw this drop dead gorgeous bombshell figure off in the distance, and she sees you and starts walking toward you. Finally you're face to face with her and there's ugly pimples all over her face with crooked teeth and all kinds of crap. Ewww.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Or the cost for correct grammar in the ad?

Damn, nice catch! I hadn't even seen that... ofcourse, I wasn't looking at the words.:P The link is broken, I can't scroll up!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Just cause the lower half is great, doesn't mean she's hot... there are plenty examples of butter-faces out there...

Oh yeah, years ago when I was a kid I used to read Mad magazine. There was a great comic strip in there one time where you saw this drop dead gorgeous bombshell figure off in the distance, and she sees you and starts walking toward you. Finally you're face to face with her and there's ugly pimples all over her face with crooked teeth and all kinds of crap. Ewww.... :D

Pretty from far, but far from pretty.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!