skydiverkeith

New Mirage ad...

>Your stereotypes Shah... What's happening to your stereotypes?

Well, maybe he'll make an exception here. Just keep her distinct from other skydiving women, the ones with "a peg leg 6 toes, one eye, no hair, a hump, fuzzy arms and leaking fluids from all the wrong places and half the guys at the DZ would stop think for a second and lay some serious moves on her."

Now, make no mistake. It's no cakewalk even if you can winnow the wheat from the chaff. Often skydiving women screw up and "walk away from the DZ / engineering school and play in the 'real world' on now that's fun to watch! That's like watching a dwarf try and run the 100m dash!"

On the plus side, at least he gets the chance to laugh when they flounder in the real world. And fortunately there are much better looking women out there for him, somewhere.

Wait what? No I think you are a little off on this...it's the fugly furmpy slightly ripe engineering and science girls who I just don't look at and it's the slightly better put together science and engineering girls who "collect" dudes that I'm mean to.

The long and short of it...aggregate supply vs aggregate demand thing.
In the engineering science world a "peg leg 6 toes, one eye, no hair, a hump, fuzzy arms and leaking fluids from all the wrong places" can still get a date on any Friday night (low aggregate supply of women vs HUGE aggregate demand for them) but if she were say working in the finance world she would most likely be called "Ugly Betty", shot on sight or spend her Friday evening singing to reruns of Glee* (balanced supply vs demand).

Now that clarification aside.

Other than the really oh my god my ears are bleeding why does this guy think he's Morrisy and wow really bad song video....that just happened to have an OK video yeah this girl who ever she is in the commercial is rather attractive. Kind of has that Uma Thurman thing going for her.

Which if you ask me is way better than the "Ugly Betty" / "Pat" thing.

*Glee...helping unattractive untallanted girls who can't sing nor dance grow up to become drama queens.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Other than the really oh my god my ears are bleeding why does this guy think he's Morrisy and wow really bad song video....that just happened to have an OK video yeah this girl who ever she is in the commercial is rather attractive. Kind of has that Uma Thurman thing going for her.

Which if you ask me is way better than the "Ugly Betty" / "Pat" thing.

You are a very new skydiver, right? "That girl" is not only a sweetheart, but also a very accomplished freefly/freestyle skydiver. Her name is Amy Chmelecki. Remember her name, if you ever go to Eloy, keep up with Nationals/VRW/freefly records, or simply want freefly coaching like Squeak. Amy is a well-known freefly/freestyle medalist with various records and is am all-around bad-ass for ANY gender.

Amy & Mirage: http://www.miragesys.com/sponsorships/athlete/amy-chmelecki/?iii=40

More Amy: http://www.azarsenal.com/amychmelecki.html

OK cool...still think that music video was craptacular.
But she's not too bad on the eyes.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I'm shallow and I'm OK with it.
That being said I liked the panties add way better!
I mean can't they get a few skydiving strippers to put on their gear one standing on each side of me.....maybe wearing some sort of hat...much like what the pope wares.....
Yeah that would work very nicely!

Remember her name

plus you get extra points if you can pronounce her (family)name correctly when looking at her in the eyes :D

Hola Señor Piisfish!!! Long time, no see! Como estas? :)

[rolls his eyes] He's Chouisse. He doesnt speak spanish, he speaks cheese.:P
Remster

Remember her name

plus you get extra points if you can pronounce her (family)name correctly when looking at her in the eyes :D

Hola Señor Piisfish!!! Long time, no see! Como estas? :)

[rolls his eyes] He's Chouisse. He doesnt speak spanish, he speaks cheese.:P

Bwahahaaa! :D Yes, silly, but Mister Piisfish always speaks to me in Spanish! :D

Remember her name

Who looks at her eyes:$:$
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Remember her name

Who looks at her eyes:$:$

She has lovely eyes.

And lovely everything else, too.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo