airtwardo

~ Hang tough girl!

Thanks evrybuddies..tired..I survive

>>

So did the Dr tell how long to wait before you're up to fighting with the denizens of SC?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I wasn't worried at all, not one bit. Everyone else might have been worried but nope not me not one bit, I knew everything was going to be just fine. Ok I have a confession I told St.Peter if you showed up at the gate to kick your bum back but not to kick to hard because well uuuuumm you know you might end up ....
:P:P:P:P
Glad you're ok:)

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Thanks evrybuddies..tired..I survive

Well, since you are feeling better, could you get me a beer when you go to the kitchen?

Thanks.

You might just get a lite beer thrown over your head for that one. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, heal up, then get back to living, not just surviving!

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Take care of yourself and get better. I've never met you, but it's something I look forward to. You sound like my kind of people and why I love the skydiving community.

+1 :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Take care of yourself and get better. I've never met you, but it's something I look forward to. You sound like my kind of people and why I love the skydiving community.

I'd like to see what you have to say after she's given you her patented butt-slapping-bear-hug. Hopefully, she'll recover enough to do that again. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey Amazon, check in. How ya doin' today? You guys need me to run anything up this weekend, like chicken soup or something? :)

You could deliver a jar of marmite for her to try.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Doing good... still wicked tired...

I am not a fan of drugs.. but the oxy stuff is taking the edge off...
[:/]
So stage one done.. make the blood flow into the heart better so I can survive the big one of rearranging everything inside back to what it is supposed to be in the A&P piccies in text books. Right now... its kinda ugly in there.:S

Got friends here to help... hell they even had to lift the box of various projectiles from Midway that finally showed up yesterday:)