airtwardo

~ Hang tough girl!

Damn, I thought they would have done the rearranging this time too... Another surgery coming? :S

Got it scheduled yet?

Nope not yet ...had to do this one so I can survive the other... or so the doctors say... [:/]

Ill try phoning again tomorrow :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Damn, I thought they would have done the rearranging this time too... Another surgery coming? :S

Got it scheduled yet?

Nope not yet ...had to do this one so I can survive the other... or so the doctors say... [:/]

Did they go in through your leg or just put in a zipper for next time? ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Got it scheduled yet?

Did they go in through your leg or just put in a zipper for next time? ;)

Thru the femoral artery.... that fucker is hurting really well every time I move... and what the hell is this no sex for a while crap.... sheesh

Thanks evrybuddies..tired..I survive

you better be unconscious and not just avoiding my phone call :P

Thank you for the call Squeakiepoo it was so noice of you and Mrs Squeak to call... great chatting half way round the planet. I will do all I can to get well.. so we can freeze our asses off doing a snow jump this coming winter..:)

Have fun. Reloading really can pass the time when you can't get out and play. :)

ESPECIALLY nowadays.... criminny... over a buck a piece for any of them...and worse at some of the rip off places.. I am taking notes on who is gouging the worst right now.

Shhhh rant over.

The Cabellas stuff came today:)

So you have the Dillon progressive set up there on the overbed table in the hospital room?;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The Cabellas stuff came today:)

So you have the Dillon progressive set up there on the overbed table in the hospital room?;)

Actually... just the old Herter's... 3 of them:)... a Super 3 a U 3 and the Dual ram 81... ;) I HATE changing dies in the middle of SOOOOO I start out with the lube and decapping die... move to small base full length pop in a primer.. and then on to a press with the charge... then finish with the seater and crimp.