LouDiamond

PHI and S3S PICS

*doing backflips!*

Awesome, absolutely awesome! I think BM may just have outdone themselves yet again.

I only have one question though, is it pronounced Pie, like the number or Fye?

Or as as Tonto said to me earlier, who cares, soon as you buzz a tandem it'll be called a "what the fuck was that?" :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

is it pronounced Pie, like the number or Fye?

It is pronounced Fye, same as "eye" with a "f" sound in front of it.

The arm wing cutaways are now velcroless. What you see is the new version which works much like toggle keepers do on your risers.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Now I want to see a pic of YOUR suits that you have (PHI and S3s) Use a news paper with the date so we can tell its recent ----

Or were you "fun-in-us" about having those new suits -- I would hate to fly to Florida for the boogie just to try a suit and find out I have been misleadB|

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Now I want to see a pic of YOUR suits that you have (PHI and S3s) Use a news paper with the date so we can tell its recent ----

BWWAAAHHHH, I damn near spit beer all over my screen, your a funny guy Jason.:D

You can always wait another week until Skyfest and see Chuck for a suit if you can't make Florida .
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I only have one question though, is it pronounced Pie, like the number or Fye?

And for anyone who might be even remotely interested, Pi and Phi are both letters in the Greek alphabet and they also both represent rather important numbers/ratios in mathematics. Phi as used in a Greek word would be pronounced something like 'pfuh', like an F with a hard edge on it, though its easier to treat it just like an F, and of course Pi is treated exactly the same as P. Heh, maybe this ancient history degree I'm doing will turn out to be useful:D.

Anyway, since obviously no one gives a flying fuck about that (as opposed to the flying 'what the fuck!' of Peej buzzing a tandem) I'll just say that those suits are totally awesome looking, I look forward to hearing that the Phi flies as good as it looks.:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

What exit point is that? Doesn't look like Norway to me.

Sorry, no site naming allowed, first rule of BASE club and all that .If you really want to know I will send you a double encrypted set of instructions of where to meet me and ONLY after you give the secret handshake, will I tell you where that awesome new exit point is. Oh yeah, be sure to either wear all black or all orange like a safety cone so I know it's you;):P.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Thanks for the info Jakee, ya never know when it might come in handy!

I look forward to hearing that the Phi flies as good as it looks.:)

I'm sure we all feel exactly the same, not to mention wanting to fly it ourselves! :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky